Providing premiere customer service in positions demanding strong observation abilities, sharp critical thinking and effective communication skills. I am in a search of a company that i will allow me to utilize my skills and helping me to acquire knowledge. Eager to grow and develop a higher level experience. Provide outstanding service to a range of people and society. Ability Summary
• Extensive experience in Customer Service
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in teams or individually
• Hardworking and reliable
• Knowledge of Microsoft Words, Excel and Powerpoint
• Type 25 WPM
• Bilingual (English/Creole)
Barrington Christian Academy High School Florida City, FL August, 2011- Jun, 2012 Graduated
Benedict College Columbia, SC August, 2012 –May, 2013 Northwestern Oklahoma State University Alva, OK August, 2014 - May, 2015 Some college credits
Wal-Mart July, 2016 - Current
Asset Protection Host/Loss Prevention:
• Provide excellent service to customers while maintaining strict security.
• Ensure goods carried by customers are labeled appropriately to avoid any theft.
• Check the receipts of bulk or high value merchandise going out of the premises.
• Monitor the premises for any thefts and fraud activities.
• Ensure that no merchandise leaves the premises without payment.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of department operations and security systems.
• Respond promptly to alarms according to company guidelines.
• Identify and communicate any suspicious activity to Operations Manager.
• Investigate frauds and thefts as directed by the Manager.
• Implement safety and security programs for premises.
• Perform scanning and bag checking of all employees when they leave the building. MEAT CLERK/ PUBLIX November, 2016 – March, 2016
• Greet customers as they arrive at and ensure that they are being serviced by a customer service representative.
• Stock Merchandise and work Freight
• Listen to and attempt to resolve customers’ complaints and ensure that any escalated ones are informed to the department manager.
Winn Dixie Aug 2015 - September 2015
• Greet customers as they approach the food service counter.
• Take and punch orders in the POS system.
• Inform customers of regular deals or daily specials.
• Provide information on menu items.
• Up-sell products by providing information on food items.
• Operate cash register and take payments.
• Process credit card payments.
• Accurately count change before returning to the customer.
• Clean counters and work areas.
• Stock work areas with ketchup, sauces, napkins and napkins.
• Pack customers’ orders and hand them to the customer Honors and Activities
• Awarded Salutatorian
• Awarded Paul E. Lee scholarship
• American History Honors
References and supporting documentation will be available upon request