Crail Wy., El Dorado Hills, CA *5762
● Over eight years experience as a Buyer for healthcare, universities, a large manufacturing company and various office supply needs.
● Ten years experience in most levels of administration.
● Two years experience as Customer Care Software Analyst.
● Three years experience in sales.
● Skilled at PC computer operation; Windows 7 - 10 operating systems; Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Exchange and PowerPoint; Firefox, Google, Internet Explorer and Chrome browsers; Outlook, Gmail, Google Calendar and Docs; Software: CruzBuy/SciQuest e-procurement for UCSC, Eclipsys/Citrix purchasing software for UC Davis Health; Banner Financial Information System, RMS (Recruitment Management System for UCSC), PPS
(UCOP CICS Payroll software for UCSC), Filemaker Pro, NAPA TRACS auto parts software, Revolution, ADP and Cost Point purchasing software.
● Easily adapt to new company-specific applications.
● Exceptionally detailed with excellent analytical and multitasking skills, quick learner, highly motivated and possess high integrity.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
● Awarded Thumbs Up and STAR Awards for outstanding job performance. (UCSC)
● Cultivated excellent vendor rapport which provided priority service and pricing. (DST Innovis, UCSC and UCDHS)
● Cultivated excellent internal customer rapport by always being attentive to needs. (DST Innovis, UCSC and UCDHS)
● Awarded company ACE (Attitude, Commitment and Excellence) award for outstanding internal customer service with a department worked closely with. (DST Innovis)
● Awarded team quality award for outstanding company quality contributions - all four years.
● Quickly adapted to complex technical software systems, resolved issues quickly for external customers and cultivated excellent rapport with co-workers and customers.
● Implemented strong leadership in customer service, support and developed skills in problem solving.
● Gained quick increases in commissions by having positive rapport and focusing on the needs of the customer. (Mercedes-Benz).
BUYER IV – Purchasing Department, 11/2017 – 5/2018 UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, DAVIS, HEALTH SYSTEM MEDICAL CENTER, (Temporary position via Randstad Employment Agency)Sacramento, CA - Responsibilities: Purchasing of various commodities and services including: Capital equipment, hardware and software for IT, hospital supplies, plus many other purchases as assigned via incoming requisitions while determining the priority of each. Analyzing and evaluating of quotations to determine lowest responsible, responsive proposal or the overall best offer for a product/service. Responsible for purchases awarded up to $300,000 plus. Work well individually and with a team to meet departmental goals. BUYER II – Procurement Services, 8/2016 – 2/2017
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SANTA CRUZ, Santa Cruz, CA - Responsibilities: Purchasing of various commodities and services as assigned via incoming electronic requisitions while determining the priority of each. Analyzing and evaluating of quotations to determine lowest responsible, responsive proposal or the overall best offer for a product/service. Responsible for purchases awarded up to
$100,000. Work well individually and with a team to meet departmental goals. HR EMPLOYMENT OFFICE ASSISTANT – Staff Human Resources,7/2013 – 8/2016 UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SANTA CRUZ, Santa Cruz, CA - Responsibilities: Liaison for UCSC’s Staff Human Resources and the public, release applications to hiring managers via university-specific Recruitment Management System (RMS) software, combined with detailed electronic correspondence, work with secure information and passwords, place job posting ads via ad agency, create detailed new hire paperwork, on-boarding and benefit packets (compliant with state and federal guidelines), provide and coordinate first-tier customer service/support via telephone, in-person and electronically, including technical troubleshooting and coaching via UCSC’s jobs website, relay status updates, applicant selection criteria, explain university applicant and hiring policies and procedures, including resetting passwords and other general questions via RMS, processing of pre and post new hire paperwork within strict deadlines and compliance, event planning for large management meetings at various venues, maintain and update calendar, correspondence, screening calls, data entry, data organization, filing, mail distribution and all other general administrative and customer service tasks. ASSISTANT,6/2012 – 11/2012
LOTUS EAST-WEST MEDICAL CENTER, Santa Monica, CA - Responsibilities: Direct support to owner, maintained office supplies, scheduled appointments, maintained calendar, correspondence, screened calls, bookkeeping, data entry, data organization and all other general administrative and customer service tasks. CO-OWNER,6/2008 – 6/2011
SHOHAT REALTY CORPORATION,Folsom, CA - Responsibilities: Purchased all office supplies, furniture, software, computers, services, phones, etc., light bookkeeping, scheduled meetings/ appointments, maintained calendar, correspondence, organized large marketing mailings, data entry, data organization, organized documentation, and all other general administrative and customer service tasks. SERVICE COORDINATOR – Service Center,6/2007 – 6/2008 MERCEDES-BENZ OF EL DORADO HILLS, El Dorado Hills, CA – Responsibilities: Sales of automotive services for commission, arranged scheduling of special orders, notified customers of services due, organized and produced reports, scheduled appointments, provided excellent customer service and other general administrative tasks.
CUSTOMER CARE SOFTWARE ANALYST - Global Customer Care Department, 1/2000 - 1/2003 DST INNOVIS, INC., El Dorado Hills, CA - Responsibilities: Provided customer technical support via telephone and correspondence, resolved issues regarding complex data processing, software and system operation, analyzed, added, updated and corrected financial parameter changes for customer’s databases, computer generated correspondence, forms and reports and processed billing, maintained confidential records and files, implemented strong leadership in customer service, support and developed many skills in problem solving. BUYER – Purchasing Department, 3/1995 - 1/2000
DST INNOVIS, INC., El Dorado Hills, CA - Responsibilities: Purchased parts, electronics, hardware, services and goods for most other company needs, along with computer hardware for external customers. Compiled and qualified bid information for supplier selection, issued Requests for Quotes (RFQ’s), negotiated favorable terms for supplier and contract management, achieved cost savings goals, and worked closely to resolve needs and issues with the Engineering, Accounts Payable, Parts Inventory departments and expedited orders. Awarded company ACE (Attitude, Commitment, & Excellence) award and team Quality Award. EDUCATION
6/1994 Associate of Arts Degree, Social Science, Sacramento City College, Sacramento, CA 10/1996 Purchasing Management Certificate, NAPM/ISM (Nat’l Assoc. of Purchasing Managers/Institute for Supply Management) via California State University, Sacramento, CA 8/2005 Advanced Selling Skills for the Service Advisor Certificate,R. L. O'Connor & Associates, Inc., Seattle, WA
2017 Diversity and Inclusion Certificate,UC, Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA
(Education and experience are equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree)