Resume

Sign in

Assistant Personal

Location:
Lilburn, Georgia, United States
Posted:
November 08, 2018

Contact this candidate

Resume:

OBJECTIVE

Provider of freelance producing, editing, and video production services for projects

of various scopes and sizes in the film, television, theater, athletics, and music industries. I bring with me over 15 years of professional leadership, planning, writing, scripting, coordinating, and recording of audio visual productions as well my love and appreciation for the media industry.

EXPERIENCE

2015 to Present

One Link Media Group

Atlanta, Georgia

Audio Video Director & Producer

> Development, Pre-production, production, and post-production of original audio visual content, short-films, and videos. Responsibilities include but not limited to pitching ideas, writing, producing, recording, budgeting, paper edit scripts, coordination, managing and overseeing a variety of simultaneous video productions, managing assets, and collaboration.

2003 to 2014

Huntingdon College

Montgomery, Alabama

Contractor Acting as the Director of Huntingdon Hawks Productions for Huntingdon College Athletics

Audio Video Director & Producer

Sports TV Media and Marketing

> Development, Pre-production, production, and post-production of original audio visual content, short-films, and videos. Responsibilities include but not limited to pitching ideas, writing, producing, recording, budgeting, paper edit scripts, coordination, managing and overseeing a variety of simultaneous video productions, managing assets, and collaboration.

2001 to 2003

WAKA Channel 8 / CBS 8

Montgomery, Alabama

Production News Camera Guy (5 and 10 o’clock News)

> Operate television and motion picture cameras to record scenes for television broadcasts, advertising, or motion pictures.

> Compose and frame each shot, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses, film, filters, and camera settings in order to achieve the effects sought by directors.

Kenneth

Aaron

> Audio / Video Producer

> Media Communications

and Marketing Director

5057 Hugh Howell Rd

Stone Mountain, Georgia 30087

678-***-****

ac7m56@r.postjobfree.com

Page 2

> Operate zoom lenses, changing images according to specifications and rehearsal instructions.

> Use cameras in any of several different camera mounts such as stationary, track- mounted, or crane-mounted.

> Test, clean, and maintain equipment to ensure proper working condition.

> Adjust positions and controls of cameras, printers, and related equipment in order to change focus, exposure, and lighting.

> Gather and edit raw footage on location to send to television affiliates for broadcast, using electronic news-gathering or film-production equipment.

> Confer with directors, sound and lighting technicians, electricians, and other crew members to discuss assignments and determine filming sequences, desired effects, camera movements, and lighting requirements.

> Observe sets or locations for potential problems and to determine filming and lighting requirements.

> Instruct camera operators regarding camera setups, angles, distances, movement, and variables and cues for starting and stopping filming.. 2000 to 2001

WSFA Channel 12 / NBC

Montgomery, Alabama

Production News Camera Guy (5 and 10 o’clock News)

> Operate television and motion picture cameras to record scenes for television broadcasts, advertising, or motion pictures.

> Compose and frame each shot, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses, film, filters, and camera settings in order to achieve the effects sought by directors.

> Operate zoom lenses, changing images according to specifications and rehearsal instructions.

> Use cameras in any of several different camera mounts such as stationary, track- mounted, or crane-mounted.

> Test, clean, and maintain equipment to ensure proper working condition.

> Adjust positions and controls of cameras, printers, and related equipment in order to change focus, exposure, and lighting.

> Gather and edit raw footage on location to send to television affiliates for broadcast, using electronic news-gathering or film-production equipment.

> Confer with directors, sound and lighting technicians, electricians, and other crew members to discuss assignments and determine filming sequences, desired effects, camera movements, and lighting requirements.

> Observe sets or locations for potential problems and to determine filming and lighting requirements.

> Instruct camera operators regarding camera setups, angles, distances, movement, and variables and cues for starting and stopping filming.. Page 3

1988 to 2000

InTouch Productions

Atlanta, Georgia

Audio / Video Recording Production

> Studio Technician and Assistant to Recording Engineers.

> Development, Pre-production, production, and post-production of original audio visual content, short-films, and videos. Responsibilities include but not limited to pitching ideas, writing, producing, recording, budgeting, paper edit scripts, coordination, managing and overseeing a variety of simultaneous video productions, managing assets, and collaboration.

Personal Assistant/ Celebrity Aide and Valet

> Greet and check in/out all members, volunteers and guests, answer phones

> Develop relationships and provide assistance to celebrities

> Manage studio attendance and schedule

> Maintain a safe, comfortable and respectful environment in the studio

> Worked with professional artists such as: Keith Sweat, Bobby Brown, TLC, After7, Jodeci, R.Kelly, SWV, Patti Labelle, Gladys Knight, and many others.

>

1986 to 1988

United States Army (Honorable Discharge)

Fort Sill

Lawton, Oklahoma

Department of Defense (DoD) Collateral Clearance TS/SCI cleared (Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information)

13 Bravo (Military Occupation Specialty) Field Artillery

> Worked with howitzer cannons that support infantry and tank units during combat

> Wire and radio communications

> Identify target locations

> Operate self-propelled howitzers, ammunition trucks and other vehicles

> Participate in reconnaissance operations

> Calculating targets manually and electronically

> Handling ammunition

> Operating gun systems

> Artillery tactics and battle strategy

Battalion Mail Clerk and Assistant to the First Sergeant

> Handled all infrastructure paperwork and processing for personnel.

> Accountability and maintenance of more than 2 million dollars of equipment.

> Responsible for Planning and Booking Entertainment Events for Army Battalion Page 4

> Honorable Discharge due to injury on 40% Medical Disability 1984 to 1986

Expert Tunes

Montgomery, Alabama

Auto Oil Change and Tune-up Technician

> Changed oil and filters and performed automotive tune-ups. EDUCATION

1984 to 1986

Trenholm Technical College

(44 College Credit Hours)

Montgomery, Alabama

>

1981 to 1984

Jefferson Davis High School

High School Diploma

Montgomery, Alabama

>

REFERENCES

References are available upon request.



Contact this candidate