PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL PROFILE
PROFILE OF NKOSINATHI DZANIBE
First Names Nkosinathi
Citizenship South African
Identity No 921-***-**** 082
Gender Male Passport Status Maxi Passport
Residing in Soweto Johannesburg Areas to consider Worldwide Languages Spoken English, IsiZulu, IsiXhosa, Sesotho, Setswana, Sepedi & French Expectation Negotiable
• I would like to describe myself as a young, ambitious, career driven and focused individual with a sense of learning with personal and career development
• Project Management
• Facilities Management &
• DMAIC Six Sigma
• Safety Legal Liability
Permits & Licences
• Cost of Poor Quality
• Waste management &
Pollution Control (Carbon
• Pest Management
• ISO 19011:2011
(Guidelines for auditing
• NOSA standards
• OHS Act (No. 85 of 1993)
• PAS 223-2011 PRP for
Food Safety in the
manufacture and provision
• ISO 9001:2015 (Quality
• SHERQ Budget
• ISO 14001:2015
• Supply Chain & Customer
• Stakeholder Engagement
• ISO 17020:2012
• ISO 22000:2005 (Food
• Business Development
• Strategic Planning
• ISO 17025:2005
• QHSE Reporting
• Incident Management
• Forest Product Chain of
Custody (FSC) Standard
• Project Quality
• Organizational Learning &
• Good Manufacturing
• Process Management
• Business Strategy
• ISO 31000 (Risk
• Communication Skills
• OHSAS 18001:2007
(Occupational Health &
• Lean Principles
• Standard Operating
• SANS 456:2009
• Team Management
• ISO 10005:2005
(Guidelines for Quality
Recent Employment EnerMech Engineering Services Pty Ltd Availability/Notice Period Immediately
ACQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES
Highest Grade Grade 12 Institution Clydesdale Secondary Country South Africa
Year Passed 2010 City uMzimkhulu
Qualification National Diploma: Food Sciences &
Institution Durban University of Technology
Country South Africa
Year Passed 2014 City Durban
Qualification Bachelor of Technology: Degree
Institution University of Johannesburg
Country South Africa
Year Passed 2017 City Johannesburg
Qualification Master of Business Administration
Institution Regent Business School
Country South Africa
Year Passed 2018 - Current City Johannesburg
• Ms Word
• Ms Excel
• Ms Power Point
• Ms Outlook
• Ms Project
• Six Sigma Minitab
Name of Employer EnerMech Engineering Services Pty Ltd Country South Africa – Kempton Park
Designation / Title Assistant Regional QHSE Manager – Africa Duration of the Employment 1 Year
Reason for Leaving Current
• Serve as the Assistant Regional QHSE for the following Organization Branches:
EnerMech Africa Headquarters – South Africa, Cape Town
EnerMech Africa Branch - South Africa, Kempton Park
EnerMech Africa Branch – South Africa, Northern Cape
EnerMech Africa Branch – West Africa, Ghana
EnerMech Africa Branch – West Africa, Nigeria
EnerMech Africa Branch - West Africa, Angola
• Facilitate Project risk assessment, Projects Quality Management and project risk reporting
• Project reporting the relevant Division head liaising with the Branch Operation Managers, Regional QHSE Manager - Africa and Regional Sales Manager - Africa
• Managing Customer Satisfaction Processes in Conjunction with Regional Sales Division.
• Managing Supply Chain including Engineering Suppliers and Contractors with regards to Regulatory and Standards requirements.
• Ensure Engineering Divisions Cost of Poor Quality Reporting
• Serve as the Regional - Africa ISO Systems Internal Auditor
• Implementation and Continuous Improvement of ISO 17020 :2012 & SANAS Accreditation for Engineering Divisions on all Branches across the Region
• Utilizing Six Sigma Tools provided by the Business to drive continuous Improvement within the Engineering Divisions Liaising with the Regional IT Manager - Africa.
• Provide QHSE functional support to the business.
• Document control of the SLAs within the Region
• Implementation of the Energy saving programs in conjunction with the ISO 14001:2015 standard within the Region
• Support the Engineering Workshop Managers, Regional QHSE Manager - Africa and the workforce in achieving safe operations with minimal risk to the business and the people within it.
• Support internal, external and client audits within the Africa Region
• Provide any required QHSE reports to the Engineering Workshop Managers and Regional QHSE Manager
• Support the Regional EnerMech QHSE initiatives including behavioural safety and Health Awareness initiatives.
• Coordinate the Regional health surveillance process, including Noise, Display Screens and HAVS etc.
• Support the business units in the achievement of Group and Regional – Africa QHSE objectives.
• Deliver QHSE training and safety inductions to all Kempton Park employees and visitors and maintain the records.
• Perform gap analysis studies through internal auditing to international standards (ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and assist Engineering Workshop Manager and Regional QHSE Manager - Africa by producing processes, procedures and initiatives to close out the identified gaps.
• Maintain a site presence and engage with Engineers at Workshop on a regular basis to promote a strong safety culture.
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to Regional Health, Safety, and the Environment
• Apply EnerMech Group and where appropriate Client’s Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Procedures
• Maintain, develop and promote QHSE policies and procedures
• Enforcement of Safety, Security and Environmental procedures, standards, and practices
• Advising on Safety, Security and Environmental issues pertaining to the operation at regions Branches
• Liaising with Federal Regulators, law enforcement agencies, and local Authorities on QHSE matters
• Develop working relationships with regulatory agencies such as OSHA
• Monitor and report KPIs measuring Safety/Security/Environmental performance
• Maintain a risk-based approach to SMS/Enviro management:
• This position reports directly to the Regional QHSE Office – West Africa, Ghana 4
Name of Employer Dursots All Joy Food Corporation Co Country South Africa – Johannesburg
Designation / Title Group Technical Compliance Manager (Food Safety) Duration of the Employment 2 Years
Reason for Leaving End of a Contract
• Serve as the Group Technical Compliance Manager for the following:
All Joy Sauces manufacturing plant
DFC Cannery plant
Sunflower Oil Manufacturing Plant
Peanut Butter Manufacturing Plant
Mayonnaise Manufacturing Plant
Still water Manufacturing & Purification Plant
Tin Can Man – Packaging Cans Manufacturing Plant
Polish & Gel Manufacturing Plant
Quality and Food Safety Verification and Compliance
• Daily the employee is responsible for seeing that all Food Safety, Quality Assurance, and Regulatory programs are followed, must make sound decisions and execute quality and food safety oversight.
• Execute quality objectives through a matrix organization, as well as the adherence and execution of all Smithfield policies and programs associated with Food Safety, Quality, and Regulatory Compliance.
• Review and scrutiny of all aspects of the food safety system, this includes, but is not limited to reviewing the production process during operations and reviewing the food safety paper work.
• Revise and update food safety and quality programs and procedures as directed.
• Position will document the plant’s corrective/preventive actions taken in response to any non- compliance record written by FSIS personnel.
• Prepare and handle weekly plant USDA meetings.
• Trend Analysis: Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re- validations.
• Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Food Safety and Quality Improvement
• Prevent HACCP, SSOP and process or product failures by working with Food Safety and Quality Assurance staff members and Operations to drive continuous improvement of product quality through developing food safety and quality plans, process controls, attention to process and specifications, food safety and quality training.
• Manage and actively involved in the investigation for customer complaints Sanitation and Food Safety
• Employee is responsible for insuring that operational and pre-operational sanitation is acceptable, as well as implementing and developing necessary verification activities including micro sampling to verify the effectiveness of sanitation.
• Manage daily activities, in-depth training and development of the Food Safety and Quality staff members.
• Document corrective actions and follow-up as necessary and conduct GMP and Sanitation audits.
• Execute response to negative micro and Shelf Life data to drive continuous improvement, by auditing and scrutinizing the level of equipment cleanliness prior to the start of operations. Includes, but not limited to meetings with the sanitation supervisor and solving sanitation problems.
• Managing the pest control program and the pest control supplier 5
• Direct oversight and delegation of Food Safety and Quality requirements to appropriate direct reports to ensure all performance goals are being achieved.
• Employee must provide solid leadership and effectively manage staff members so quality and personal objectives are met. Employee is responsible for managing HR duties, performance plans, work schedules, vacations, assignments, and special projects as well as training and personnel development for staff.
• Administering Personnel medical files.
• Supervising and overseeing first Aiders
• Occupational Incident investigation, Incident Scene management, incident reporting.
• Organising transportation with the Transport Manager to hospitals and clinics for patients when there are incidents.
• In the absence of key personnel, the employee’s supervisor or qualified designee (one that has been trained in the key employee's duties) is responsible to complete or delegate the completion of all required tasks and responsibilities.
• Supervising and Overseeing the Document Controller and the Sanitation Coordinator
• This Position reports to the Group Technical Head & Group Quality Manager 6
Name of Employer Corruseal Group of Companies Packaging (Pty) Ltd Country South Africa – Germiston
Designation / Title Assistant Group SHEQ Manager – Packaging & Systems Duration of the Employment 1 Year
Reason for Leaving Career Advancement
• Responsible of performing tests on raw materials, boards and finished boxes
Box Crush test
Strength Crush test
Flat Crush test
Edge Crush test
• Ensure the Process control in the Corrugator Machine while ensuring the Processes are in specified specification (Temperatures, starch viscosity & Gel Points)
• Ensure Process control in Converting machines in the plant, training operators on Specification and reviewing of specification validity based on changing machines in the plant.
• Liaising with precision /Ink chemical lab on correct ink viscosity, correct colour based on customer specifications.
• Preparing customer reports on Trials in the plant.
• Ensure the manufacturing and operation systems adhere to the requirement of the ISO 9001:2008
• Performing environmental risks analysis and audit on waste water, waste starch, waste ink, storm water drains and waste management system while raising NCR for any non-conformance
• Ensuring the closure of NCRs and managing the NCR register
• Ensure the correct capturing of the used water and raw material in the plant.
• Ensuring the proper PPE is being worn in the plant by personnel
• Conducting risk assessment in the plant based on Occupational Health and Safety
• Ensuring the implementation of the food safety system HACCP.
• Liaising with the customer tests when there are customer complaints.
• Ensure paper quality checks when running trial papers.
• Calibration of measuring equipment’s.
• Facilitating the GMP and Proper housekeeping in the production plant.
• Assist the SHERQ Manager in External Audit and Internal Audit, review of plant documents, HACCP and ISO 9001:2008
• Quality control laboratory management according to ISO 17025:2005 standard.
• Facilitate development of annual Quality action plans to include goals, education, auditing, and continuous improvement activities
• Liaison with Customers and Suppliers to ensure quality expectations are clearly defined and implemented
• Provide technical expertise in the application of Total Quality Principles, processes, and tools
• Facilitate the development of Standard Operating Procedures
• Devise and implement systems/metrics for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability
• Implement statistical techniques that will advance problem solving and waste reduction efforts
• Ensure Quality System is maintained, and plant(s) adhere to agency requirements
• Stewardship of Customer audits and scorecards to create a Customer/Supplier partnership focused on improving systems and processes that impact results
• Mentor others on the use of quality tools, measurement systems, and data analysis
• Develop education programs as needed to support the quality key competencies, i.e. Procedures, control plans, SPC, and quality alerts
• Recommend tools and resources necessary to achieve plant Quality goals taking into consideration cost objectives
• Develop key process indicators (KPI’s) and measure improvements
• Facilitate Quality Inspections and Quality Training
• Supervising and overseeing quality Inspectors and quality Administrator.
• This position report to the SHERQ Manager
Name of Employer Aldor Africa Pty Ltd
Country South Africa – Johannesburg
Designation / Title Quality Systems Manager (Intern/Trainee) Duration of the Employment 1 Year
Reason for Leaving End of Contract
• To manage documentation in terms of control listed, code assignment and distribution of controlled copies.
• To control the access, use, review and storage of the Manuals, registers, Procedures, Plans, Instructions, Characterisation Processes and Technical Sheets of Aldor Africa Pty Ltd internally and externally in accordance with Quality Standard relating to Documents ISO 9001:2008
• Serve as Management Representative of Total Integrated Management Systems (TIMS).
• Determine the objectives of plant to comply with the requirements of the Customer and strategic objectives set by the Production Manager. Keep the Production Manager and the management team on the development and implementation of Integrated Management Systems.
• Normalize the records as requested by the processes responsible for assigning identification code, date of issue, and updated version of the Master Records
• Conduct random compliance with the policies specified relative to control records checks and Support sensitivities relative to the control registers.
• To edit the documents that need to be edited with regards to the changing regulations, quality and food safety measures in Aldor Africa Pty Ltd.
• Ensure that Quality Management Systems ISO :9001 and HACCP are adequately maintained, and continuous improvements are implemented in Aldor Africa Pty Ltd
• To define strategies that promote the application of non-conformance control, as well as random monitoring program to identify the effectiveness of improvement actions implemented.
• Support the closure of the nonconformities encountered in processes
• And Consolidate information and prepare the audit report for management review
• Design strategies for the implementation and compliance of internal audit cycles.
• Ensure that Quality internal audit findings and recommendations are rectified and implemented.
• Apprise management of Quality audit findings and corrective actions taken.
• Ensure that the procedures and processes prescribed by the Quality management system are in place and implemented.
• Review the Quality management system periodically to assess continued suitability and areas of possible improvement.
• Maintain electronic database of work flows and procedures
• Ensuing proper recording of the records in the plant.
• Ensuring Proper GMP, Hygiene and Housekeeping in the plant
• Liaising with the suppliers and customers for customers’ external audits and visits and visiting the suppliers for audit.
• Serve as the Food Safety Team facilitator and secretary.
• Liaising with the Quality Systems Manager in Colombia with regards to Quality Documentation
• Working with a Spanish Translator to revise Quality Systems documentation from Spanish to English.
• This position reports directly to the Quality Supervisor and Production Manager. 8
Name of Employer Emerging Consulting Services Pty Ltd Country South Africa
Designation / Title Food Safety Manager & Trainer
Duration of the Employment 7 Months
Reason for Leaving End of Volunteer Contract
• Involved in the task team during the breakage of the Listeriosis in South Africa, Working with the United Nations Volunteers.
• Training and Educating in Different regions/Provinces of the Country Name of Employer Thuthukani Education Community Project Country South Africa – uMzimkhulu
Designation / Title Founder & Facilitator
Duration of the Employment 6 Years
Reason for Leaving Relocation
• Facilitating of the Project
• Running of the Saturday classes for Students from Grade 09 to Grade 12
• Negotiation with the Community School Security department. PROFESSIONAL PROJECTS
Name of Organization/Institution University of Johannesburg Country South Africa – Johannesburg
Title of the Project
Analysis of The Implementation of ISO 9001 Quality Systems in South African Engineering Service Industry
Academic Supervisor Mr N.S Madonsela
Duration of the Employment 6 Months Project
• Project IV: Submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the Degree Bachelor of Technology in Quality
QHSE: Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
HACCP: Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points
GMP: Good Manufacturing Practices
ISO: International Standardization Organization
SHERQ: Safety, Health, Environment, Risk & Quality PPE: Personal Protective Equipment
NCR: Non-Conformance Report
SPC: Statistical Process Control
SSOP: Sanitation Standard Operating Procedure
USDA: United States Department of Agriculture
FSIS: Food Safety Integrated Systems
SMS: Safety Management System
OSHA: Occupational Safety & Heath Administration
OHSAS: Occupational Health & Safety
HVAC: Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
SANAS: South African National Accreditation Systems SLA: Service-level Agreement
KPI: Key Performance Indicators
DMAIC: Design, Measure, Analyse, Improve & Control COID: Compensation of
NOSA: National Occupational Safety Association
PAS: Publicly Available Specification
SANS: South African National Standards
Mr. Ben Sawyer
Regional QHSE Manager – Africa
EnerMech Engineering Services Pty Ltd
Ms. Nompumelelo Ngcobo
EnerMech Engineering Services Pty Ltd
Mr. Neels Pienaar
Group Head Technical Manager
Dursots All Joy Food Corporation co
Mr. Alexander Forbes
Group SHERQ Manager
Corruseal Group of Companies Packaging (Pty) Ltd
Mr. Percival Mzimela
Aldor Africa (Pty) Ltd
Mr. Nelson Madonsela
University of Johannesburg
Dr. Nita Sukdeo
University of Johannesburg
Mr. Vuyani Gamede
Clydesdale Senior Secondary School