Email: email@example.com – Phone: 786-***-**-** - Doral, FL 33178
I am a professional with extensive experience in accounting, business administration, projects and personnel management across different industries, with exceptional communication and solid organizational skills.
My background includes expertise and experience as a business owner, financial advisor as well as manager for a multinational corporation.
I am fluent in English, Italian and Spanish.
Administrator & Real Estate Broker Associate
Miami Partners Realty Group– Miami, Fl. -May 2014 to Present
Manage the general administration and the accounting of commercial properties.
Preparation and analysis of financial reports such as P&L, BS and Cash Flow.
Manage budget and revenue analysis of project building acquisitions.
Authorize and monitor ordinary and extraordinary expenses.
Negotiation the terms of the lease contracts.
General Manager – Owner
Il Bottegone Italiano and Supermarket las Palmas - Caracas, Venezuela. -April 2000 to April 2014
Responsible for the organization model and administration of the operations.
Responsible for the design and implementation of standard processes of the general operations.
Led marketing and logistic activities related to distribution.
Responsible for instituting a standard methodology for the distribution activities.
Managed and supervised the 14 employees running daily operations. Financial Advisor - Director
Carbone Advisor - Caracas, Venezuela. – May 2003 to Mar 2005
Responsible to develop, manage and grow the business.
Implemented an effective business strategy, product & process capabilities, a strong value proposition and marketing infrastructure for the target market.
Close partnership with the business partners to ensure that the right programs and procedures are in place to allow sound growth of the client portfolio, avoid negative selections and maintain desired portfolio quality.
Standardization and continuous improvement; more structured processes to build common standards and identify and share best practices across clients. Closer partnering with functions to continue to drive optimization.
Professor of Financial Analysis and Advanced Accounting – Assistant Professor Catholic University Andres Bello - Caracas, Venezuela. – October 1998 to July 2013
Responsible to teach twice a week Accounting and Analysis of Financial Statements. General Manager – President
Importadora Vesuviana - Caracas, Venezuela. – May 2005 to May 2010
Responsible for the organization model of the business operations.
Responsible for the administration, marketing and distribution of products.
Led the Introduction of new products to the market by applying SWOT and budget analysis.
Led the transformation of marketing strategies to achieve client growth.
Managed and supervised 8 employees running daily operations. Administrative and Import Logistics Manager
M.I. Drilling Fluids. Headquartered in Houston. - Caracas, Venezuela. -September 1997 to January 1999
Managed and supervised business as usual activities to control costs.
Management of time of vessel routes.
Provided support in the area of administrative functions and import logistics.
Managed the planning and organizational activities of the fluids drill. EDUCATION
Post Graduate Specialization in Business Administration. Catholic University Andrés Bello - Caracas, Venezuela. - 2002 to 2005 Equivalent in USA Graduated 30 semester credit hours. Grade 17.4/20 Ranking 2/7 Bachelor of Business Administration
Catholic University Andrés Bello - Caracas, Venezuela. - 1995 to 1997 Equivalent in USA. Grade 15.08/20 Ranking 6/112
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Catholic University Andrés Bello - Caracas, Venezuela. - 1991 to 1996 Equivalent in USA. Grade 14.48/20 Ranking 34/176
High School Graduated in Science.
Santo Tomás de Aquino School - Caracas, Venezuela. -1986 to 1991 CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed Real Estate Broker. Gold Coast School. Miami, Fl. July 2014, ( Pre and Post License 240 hours)
- Basic HACCP. Hazard Analysis and CC Points. University of Florida. IFAS. Miami, USA. November 2017, (14 Hours)
- Personal Income Tax preparation. Miami Dade College. Miami, USA. September 2016, (20 Hours)
- Immigration Paralegal Studies. Florida Paralegal Institute. Miami, USA. September 2015, (21 Hours)
- Professor of Financial Program. CIAPUCAB Centro Internacional de Actualización Profesional UCAB. Modulo I: Financial Analysis. Caracas, Venezuela. October 2005, Octubre2007. (24 hours each module)
- Stage Intertrade Italia. Stage in Intertrade de Italia subside Eurosportello (Camera di Commercio Di Salerno), Salerno, Italia. Mayo 2004
- Stage in API. Stage. A.P.I. (Associazione di Piccole e Medie Imprese), Salerno, Mayo 2004.
- Emigration Agent Course. ( Agenti dell'emigrazione campana ) 200 hours ( Assesorato al Lavoro e all'emigrazione su incarico della Regione Campania) FILEF (Federazione Italiana Lavoratori Emigrati e Famiglie), Campania. Italia, April and May 2004.
- Language and Italian Culture Course. (Corso di Lingua e Cultura Italiana), Naples, Italy. Istituto di cultura italiano. 2 Months. January and February 2002.
- Business English. Certificate International Business English 200. Canadian Business English Institute. 200 hours. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. September 1999. OTHER TECHNICAL SKILLS
Expert on Microsoft Office Suite, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), QuickBooks, Clearlight System.