Tarrant, AL *5217
Loyal, dedicated, results oriented administrative professional with more than five years experience in a fast-paced customer focused sales environment. Skills include: exceptional accuracy, attention to detail, and strong oral and written communication skills. Proficient in conducting Internet research and ability to work with people at all levels of an organization. Excellent customer service skills. Knowledgeable of Microsoft Word, Excel, Quick Books and PowerPoint.
Southern Cable, Bessemer, AL (9/2012 – 10/25/18)
Monitor Technician daily route. Assist Technicians with information on service calls.
Assist in the Administration Office.
Nicholas Financial, Birmingham, Al (7/2012 - 9/2012) Temporary
• Contract processing, cashiering, assisting with credit application processing and collections, and all other duties related to branch operations. Contacting customers who are delinquent in their payment schedule to negotiate a payment plan. Represents NFI in Bankruptcy and/or Small Claims Courts as necessary.
BBVA Compass Bank, Birmingham, AL (02/2012 -6/ 2012) Temporary
• Modify new construction loans
• Research homeowner property if is located in a flood zone.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Birmingham, AL (04/2008-12/2011)
Home Preservation Specialist/ Loss Mitigation
• Assisting customers experiencing financial difficulties with their delinquent home loans.
• Setup File for modification of homeowners mortgage. Compiling a complete file to submit to underwriting
Mortgage Loan Processor
• Processing and closing loans.
• Legal documents exposure.
• Communication and follow up skills.
Southern Progress Corporation, Birmingham, AL (11/2003- 11/2008)
Consultant Support Representative
• Selected to be the first “Employee of the Month” for Southern Living At Home.
• Maintained solid relationships with consultants by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
• Received and placed telephone calls and emails with a sense of urgency.
• Researched information to help solve consultants’ problems.
• Recognized for demonstrating excellent internal and external customer service.
• Worked with FedEx to handle consultants’ needs in a timely manner.
• Processed documentation that accompanied the movement of freight and performed other administrative duties, as necessary, in the daily operation of the department.
• Tracked status of shipments as requested.
• Verified and completed required documentation and reports.
• Performed administrative functions which included filing, answering phones, typing, and imaging.
• Communicated with sales and operations in a polite and professional manner.
• Performed tasks associated with the return receipt of products.
• Ensured processors met targeted goals which helped meet customer demands.
• Quickly processed transactions to return merchandise to the warehouse management system.
• Supported consultants by processing returns.
• Assisted supervisor by processing exceptions to policy.
Implemented new processes as directed by supervisor. Infinity Insurance Company,Birmingham, AL 2002-2003
Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
• Performed administrative and office support duties for multiple adjusters. Duties included: answering telephone calls, receiving products, word processing, filing, and faxing.
• Processed premium payments and filed claims.
• Transferred information into Excel spreadsheets.
• Processed and mailed certified letters.
• Prepared office emails.
Virginia College, Birmingham, AL
Bachelor’s Degree - Business Administration (2012)
Faulkner University, Hoover, Al
Associate Degree - Legal Studies
Do Dah Day Organization - Volunteer to raise money for animal shelters