SODIQ AYINLA AWOPEJU
Address: lagos, Nigeria
I am a hardworking, confident and motivated person with good management and communication skills. I am a very passionate with a keen eye for details and I believe I can maximize my skills for the benefit of any organization I find myself.
I am a professional freight forwarder and heavy lift specialist with over 10 years’ experience in both air and sea industry, recognize by Association of Nigeria custom license agent's (ANCLA) and council for the regulation of freight forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN) also an international partner of GLOBAL FREIGHT ALLIANCE (GFA) GERMANY and AFRICAN LOGISTICS PORT HUB ASSOCIATION (ALPHA) IRELAND am an expert in this sector of Aviation industry with solid background in all aspect of international freight forwarding and logistics
2015 HEAVY TRANSPORT, LIFTING & SHIPPING
2013 IATA Cargo Introductory course
1999 to 2006 Bayero University Kano. B.ENG (civil)
1992 to 1995 Gray’s International school Kaduna.
1995 to 1998 Methodist High School, Arigbajo, Ogun State.
2007-2009 P.A to Resident Electoral Commissioner INEC and later National Commissioner INEC
PRINCE SOLOMON ADEDEJI SOYEBI
February 2008- January 2009 INDEPENDENCE NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISION
National Youth Service Cops
Supervising all projects the commission issue
January 2008 –January 2010 - SITE ENGINEER AT DUTUM CONSTRUCTION
Febuary 2010 – Till date -FASTCLER NIGERIA LIMITED
Tracking our air way bill's and calculate the custom tariff with the suitable HS CODE, defend the cargo from customs and the handling company and also ensure that the cargo is well protected and secured.
-Investigating and planning the most appropriate route for a shipment, taking account the nature, cost and security of the good.
- Arranging appropriate packing
- Negotiating contracts, transportation and handling cost
- Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs requirements
- Arranging air transport for urgent and high value freight and managing the risk door to door
- Arranging charter for large volume by air and sea
- Dealing with special arrangements for transporting delicate cargoes
- Working closely with customers, colleagues and third parties to ensure smooth operations to deadlines
- Acting as a consultant in customs mattersl
Other Skills and Interest:
•Good management, planning and communication skills:.
•Languages: I speak English, Hausa & Yoruba fluently
•IT: Intermediate knowledge ofMicrosoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
•HOBBIES: I enjoyreading, cooking, planning and organizing events.
References available on request