NATALIE A. CERNY
919-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/natalieayncerny/ 6942 Bridgewood Road, Clemmons, N.C. 27012 SUMMARY
Seeking a full-time occupation in the field of Finance or Management to utilize strong attention to detail, excellent organizational, teamwork, and interpersonal skills to advance company objectives. EDUCATION
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, N.C. Graduation: May 2018 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Concentration: Finance Relevant courses: Information Systems Management, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Advanced Personal Financial Management, Corporate Financial Management Forsyth Technical Community College, Winston-Salem, N.C. Graduation: May 2016 Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration SKILLS AND PROJECTS
• Valued Bank of America Corporation’s stock by analyzing key statistics, historical performance, expected future performance, evaluating the firm (using constant growth rate and discounted cash flow), and rating its stock.
• Process modeling using flowcharts and swimlane flow charts in MS Visio to facilitate the process in which policemen respond to different calls.
• Collaborated with a group stock project where upon we analyzed General Mills Inc, examining its financial stability and outlook using Morningstar to determine whether its stock was a good investment.
• Experience working in SAS (Working Knowledge), SPSS, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
Assistant Administration Associate, Forsyth Tech Community College, Winston Salem, N.C. May 2014-April 2016
• Greeted an average of 200 students per day and referred students to appropriate faculty and staff
• Managed storage of student records and department financial records
• Treated confidential information and documents with discretion
• Acted as communications liaison between internal and external constituents
• Completed special projects and requests on behalf of the Dean including creating statistical reports of student survey data using Excel and organizing office space. Administrative Assistant, Cerny Medical Corp., Dover, D.E. June 2011-July 2011
• Managed bookkeeping, including patient records and appointments
• Improved information systems by computerizing approximately 200 patient records
• Scheduled and greeted over 100 patients weekly, and referred them to proper physicians
• Greeted patients and prepared them for appointments String Quartet Member, String Hysteria, West Jefferson, N.C. March 2007-June 2009
• Performed with viola in a string quartet for weddings, church ceremonies, businesses, parties, and nursing homes. LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
• Finance Club, N.C. State
• Serve as International Student Mentor, Leadership Events and Activities Assistant, NC State
• Principal Violist, Winston Salem Civic Orchestra, Winston Salem
• Completed Career Development Launch Series and Etiquette Dinner Training