DEGREE PERSUED INSTITUTE SCORE
Sandip Foundation, Nashik.
(Savitribai Phule Pune
HSC,2014 Brijlal Byani Science
Hiralal Loya Vidyalal,
• Liquid Level Indicator (Academic Project)
• Electricity Generation by Spinning Rod. (DIPEX 2017)
• Optimization of Load & Al2O3 Nanotube as Lubricant Additive for Minimization of Friction & Wear. (Final Year Project)
• Study of Magneto Rheological Fluid and its application (Brakes). Swapnil Jayant Patil
SKILLS AND TRAINING:
• Software known: AUTO-CAD, PRO-E, CATIA
• Internship done in Iamus Innovation UAB (Klaipeda, Lithuania)
• Participation in Automobile and Mechanics workshop in IIT Bombay.
• Participation in National Technology Awareness Campaign conducted by IIT Madras.
• A robot in the year 2016-2017
STRENGTHS AND ABILITIES:
Prize in National Level ROBOWAR (30 Kg):
1. Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai (2017) 2. PVG College of Engineering, Nashik (2017)
Prize in National Level AQUADRIFT in Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai (2017)
Prize in National Level ROBORACE :
1. Nashik Engineering Cluster, Nashik
2. NDMVP, Nashik (Dept.of Mechanical Engg.) (2017) 3. NDMVP, Nashik (Dept.of Instrumentation Engg.) (2017) 4. JIT, Nahik (2017)
5. KKW College of Engineering, Nashik (2017)
Bharat College of Engineering (2017)
Prize in National Level robotic competition.
1. College of Engineering, Pune
2. SITRC, Nashik
3. PVG College of Engineering, Nashik
• Participation in Junk-Hunt at National Level Technical Event (AAYAM 2016)