Johnathan S. McDannell
**** *. ******** ***, **** Springs, CA 92262
Administrative experience of increasingly responsible management positions. Particular strengths include programmatic operations and development; strategic planning; grant writing; staff support; public relations/fund raising; and, public speaking. Professional Experiences:
Office Manager, October 2017 – To Date, Empire Energy Solutions, Palm Desert, CA: Staffer responsible for all HVAC, construction and solar contracts and adherence to the same.
• Responsible for all account receivables and payables for the company.
• Updated all employee files; responsible for biweekly payroll and all state and federal reporting requirements.
• Completed all end of the year reports for CY 2017. Contract Specialist, November 2016 – October 2017, Anthem Mechanical, Coachella, CA: Employee responsible for writing all HVAC, construction and solar contracts and provision of follow- up with clients.
• Updated all client information into the company’s database; supervised scheduling of all client appointments.
• Responsible for billing and invoicing of all client maintenance contracts.
• Completed all reports regarding client payments, negotiated payments with clients and filed property liens for non-paying clients.
Office Receptionist/Manager, June 2015 - April 2016, Prospect Mortgage LLC, Indian Wells, CA: Staffer responsible for office procedures and compliances. Other duties included:
• Reviewed all client files for accuracy and scanned files for loan officers.
• Utilized and maintained client information in Encompass (loan software program), RocketFuel
(loan marketing program) and used FirstAm Title software for verification of clients’ title.
• Completed Excel Spreadsheets for loan officer’s consumer and business contacts, all HOAs and realtors in the Coachella Valley.
• Coordinated loan efforts with escrow, title, appraisers, realtors, Equifax, Prospect Mortgage underwriting and processing.
Operations Manager, September 2013 – June 2015, Planet Solar Inc., Palm Desert, CA: Staff member who managed all facility operations, OSHA compliances, employee health benefit information and implementation of new/revised office procedures. Other duties included:
• Reviewed all client files for accuracy; entered information into company DropBox.
• Completed all net metering applications for solar clients to receive Permission-To-Operate (PTO) for SCE, IID and Anaheim Utility.
• Worked with all leasing and financing companies (SunPower/Sunnova/Dividend Solar/Y- Grene/Matadors and credit unions to upload client information to insure timely payments.
• Entered information into PowerClerks (SCE, IID and Anaheim Utility) for rebate purposes. Professional Experiences Cont’d:
Administrator III, Outcomes Management, March 2002 – March 2012, First 5 Riverside, Riverside, CA: Staff member who planned, organized and managed the program review and evaluation operations. Other duties included:
• Reviewed and evaluated the effectiveness of all projects, program initiatives and related systems and ensured compliance with local, state and federal laws, rules, policies, procedures, scopes of work and regulations.
• Directed the development and implementation of a web-based evaluation and monitoring system; planned, organized and directed the evaluative activities of the Commission; directed the resolution of complex problems.
• Participated with data processing and information management personnel in the development of the outcomes-based reporting system; prepared the preparation of outcomes management reports and correspondence.
• Participated in the development of new programs to facilitate long and short-term strategies maximizing evaluative outcomes.
Director, October 1999 – March 2002, Imperial County Children and Families First Commission, El Centro, CA: Contract employee responsible for the public liaison and coordination of the countywide public
input process to develop the programmatic bylaws, strategic plan, request for proposal format, supervision of
support staff and administration of local media efforts affiliated with Proposition 10. Other duties included:
• Conducted studies, grant/contract writing; development of evaluative component and applicable software.
• Organized community meetings; preparing monthly agendas and Commission Board packets as well as managing special projects and all budgetary/regulatory issues affiliated with the project. Education:
Bachelor of Science - Social Psychology Major, Juniata College, Huntingdon, PA. References:
Furnished upon request.