Mr. Sajid Ali
A-*** Bapu Park
Kotla Mubarakpur, New Delhi
Mob: +91-971******* Email: -firstname.lastname@example.org
To achieve a higher level of success with hardworking & smart working attitude. I wish to be a part of an organization which can provide job satisfaction and proper work environment as well as career growth.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication
IASE Deemed University, Rajasthan
Graduated (B.A. Program)
S.O.L. Delhi University
Computer Hardware and Networking Certification
Higher Secondary School
NIOS Board Delhi
CBSE Board Delhi
Advance knowledge of Computer.
Computer Hardware and Networking.
Can work on all windows versions (Windows 98, XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10).
Can diagnose Desktop, Laptop & printer on card level.
Can handle networking on group level for different topologies.
Can repair Brother Printers (Laser/Inkjet).
Roles and Responsibilities
ComCare India, Nariana
Desktop Support Engineer
May-2008 to May-2011
• Resolving/identifying hardware and network related issues for desktop.
Office Solution, Nehru Place
I.T. Support Engineer /Sales Executive
Jul-2011 to Jan-2013
• Resolving/Identifying hardware and network related issues for desktop and peripherals. Specialized in printer installations and issue fixing. Sales of IT Products (Laptop Desktop, Routers, modems etc.) and Brother Printers (Laser jet, Inkjet and MFP).
DENSO India Ltd. Noida
Product Engineer for Window motor assembly line
Feb-2013 to Jul-2013
• Fixing motor and gearbox after 14 assembling checkpoints.
Micromap Electronic Systems Pvt. Ltd. Lucknow
Site Engineer / Sales Executive
Jul-2013 to Sep-2017
• Worked as project engineer at project site which included site inspection, equipment installations and commissioning.
• Sales of Walkie Talkies and Accessories. Optical Fibre Cable and other OFC Products.
Electric Industries, New Delhi
Service Engineer / Office Executive
Oct-2017 to Present
• Working as service engineer at various site of Indian Railway, which included site inspection, equipment installations, and required troubleshoot to keep equipment in good running condition.
• Assembling of components on PCB, Testing of mounted PCB, Testing of equipment, troubleshoot.
• Attend meetings with senior officers of Indian Railway
• Processing of bills and documentation related to contractual works, which includes all kinds of approvals and payments.
Roles and Responsibilities in: Micromap:
Worked on many Railway telecommunication sites, projects spread all over India like Chennai, New Kochbihar, New Delhi, Bikaner, Varanasi, Ambala, Muradabad, Indore, Suratgarh, Jhansi etc.
Supervision:- of Ring Earthing, Maintenance free Earthing, trench work, laying of Fiber Optic cables, Quad Cables, HDPE Pipes, Fiber dropping, FMS termination
Installation:- of battery bank of 2Vx24nos, 48Vx25Amp SMPS based charger, Webfil MUX, STM, Solar panel, Ring Earth, Maintenance free earth, FMS (Fiber management system), connectivity establishment of UTS (Unreserved Ticketing System), PRS(Public Reservation System).
Wiring: - of earth wiring, AC Power wiring, DC Equipment power wiring, MUX Adapter wiring, Crone wiring, U-Link panel wiring, charger alarm wiring, STM alarm wiring
Commissioning: - of Earthing MUX, STM, Data circuit between Railway stations, NMS (Network Management System), can setup all the IT related machines and devices.
Testing: - Can perform all the testing of the installations/connectivity of above mentioned equipment including UTS and PRS.
Sales: - Two way radios (walkie – talkie of Motorola, Kenwood, Alinco, Vertel, I-Com, HYT, etc.) UHF and VHF, Repeater, base station.
Additional: - Demonstration and Installation of UHF & VHF Radios, Repeaters, and Base equipment.
Date of Birth
English (Read and Write)
Hindi (Read and Write)
Urdu (Read and Write)
Reading Science Fiction & Technical books, keen interest in Technology and Wild life
Place: (NewDelhi) (SAJIDALI)