Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
● Motivated team player
● Customer service skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Sales experience
● Retail merchandising specialist
● Basic administrative knowledge
● Computer literate and AS400
● Cash register experience
● Pro-active employee
Sales Associate, 06/2004 to present
Costco Wholesale Corp- Laguna Niguel CA
● Prioritized and accomplished wide range of tasks each shift.
● Maintained adherence to all company protocols.
● Helped customers with questions, problems and complaints in person and via telephone.
● Greeted customers and ascertained customers' needs.
● Reported incidents to management.
● Proposed innovative marketing ideas.
● Maintained an up-to-date knowledge of product and service offerings to serve as an informational resource to customers and team members.
● Served as a senior member of the customer service team by training new hires, answering coworkers' questions and encouraging adherence to company policies.
● Prepared merchandise for sales floor.
● Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
● Kept work areas clean and neat at all times.
● Organized racks and shelves to maintain the visual appeal of the store.
● Trained and served as a peer coach for new sales associates.
● Worked collaboratively in team environment.
● Maintained records related to sales.
Vault Clerk, 06/2004 to present
Costco Wholesale Corp, Laguna Niguel CA
● Kept an accurate count of pending transfers and monetary values movements.
● Processed transactions for floor staff and documented actions according to bank procedures.
● Completed reports detailing daily actions, customer services issues and notable incidents.
● Gathered and counted amounts for shipment off of bank premises.
● Received and counted incoming transfers from armored car services.
● Maintained vault and bank security at all times.
● Utilized manual and mechanical means to count and verify monetary values.
● Updated, corrected and filed documentation for bank records and compliance purposes.
● Prepared outgoing orders on behalf of customers and tellers.
● Performed administrative tasks such as recordkeeping, writing correspondence and gathering materials.
● Collected and arranged information and entered details into computer database.
● Set up and updated customer accounts with interactions, payments and personal information.
● Reviewed collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
● Followed up with customers to collect information and verify details.
● Processed payments and applied to customer balances.
● Provided extensive clerical and administrative support to department staff.
Merchandiser, 06/2004 to present
Costco Wholesale Corp, Laguna Niguel CA
● Greeted, serviced and thanked all customers.
● Maintained neat and clean work areas for a professional appeal.
● Transported merchandise to sales floor and restocked shelves, racks and bins in an attractive and organized manner.
● Built end caps and aisle displays to highlight products and support latest promotions.
● Updated signage and price tags to reflect current sales.
● Worked with the management team to implement the proper division of responsibilities.
● Actively pursued personal learning and development opportunities.
● Responded to customer concerns with friendly and knowledgeable service.
● Completed all daily tasks and special assignments with an efficient and quality-driven approach.
● Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise availability.
● Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
● Answered customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner.
● Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions with accuracy.
Saddleback College- Associate of Arts 2019
2017 - Present
Currently working on my Associates degree to transfer in Administration of Justice. I plan on continuing my education and pursuing degrees in both Psychology and Criminal Justice.