NAME: ROSEMARY MUTHONI WAWERU
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED
EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
To build a successful career in the field of procurement utilizing my analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and fast learning abilities. WORK EXPERIENCE
February 2017 to Date : Burger King Kenya
Position: In store crew member
• Serve all guests efficiently and in a friendly manner ensuring they get value for their money.
• Maintain high standards with regard to health and food safety.
• Follow the stock level system correctly to ensure correct availability with minimum wastage.
• Prepare all products to the correct standard.
October 2015 to January 2017 : Cool Rivers Hotel
• Receiving of goods according to quality and quantity ordered.
• Ensuring that issues are made against requisition that no item leaves the store without appropriate documentation and signature.
• Maintaining inventory records while ensuring re-order levels are monitored.
• Ensuring that cycle counts are conducted on timely and regular basis.
• Ensuring maximum security of the store.
February to June 2015: Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Nyeri Position: involved in appraisal and disposal of records exercise Responsibilities:
• Appraisal of records and increasing knowledge of records holdings in the organization.
• Identification of areas where records are not being created and identification of permanent vital records.
• Identification of records that can be destroyed leading to cost and resource savings and legislative compliance.
December 2011- December 2012: Aberdare Safari Hotels(Outspan Nyeri) Position: Procurement Clerk- Accounts and Store departments Responsibilities:
• Ensure that procurement is done in a cost effective manner, transparent and that it meets the international standards and norms of procurement
• Ensure that all procurement in the company is carried out according to company’s rules and ensure that the company gets value for money
• Ensure that all procurement by the company meets the firm’s regulations 2. Inventory management and control
• Ensuring that optimum inventory levels are maintained to minimize stock losses, dead stock and stock out. This includes: -
Inventory receiving, recording and issuing
Inventory costing and monthly stock taking and valuation.
Daily management and monitoring movement of items. 3. Ensuring healthy relationship with all suppliers
• Maintain an updated suppliers database at all times
• Arranging credit facilities with the suppliers and negotiating prices and favorable terms
• Regular price surveys and identification of new potential suppliers
• Facilitate timely payment for suppliers
2012-2013 Outspan Medical college
Certificate in Computer Application
2011-2013 Kenya Institute of management
Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies
2010-2011 Kenya Institute of management
Certificate in Business Management
2006-2009 Dr. Kamundia High School
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
• Work perfectly within set timeframe.
• Innovative and enthusiastic
• Work well with less or no supervision.
• Honest and Sincere.
1. Agnes Wang’ombe
Supervisor Domestic Tax Department
Kenya Revenue Authority
2. Richard Rarimi Warui
Aberdare Safari Hotel
P.O. Box 33969 Nairobi
3. Protus Makomere Washika
Aberdare Safari Hotel
P.O Box 148**-***** Nairobi