Date of birth: 27.09.1986
Date of Place: Kayseri
Address: Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University, Faculty of Education, Phd. Assistant Professor
2016- on going Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University, Assistant Professor 2015- 2016 Erzincan University, Foreign Language Teaching Department 2011- 2015 Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University, PhD Candidate Research Assistant Turkish Language Teaching Department
2010- 3 months Göteborgs University, Göteborg, Sweden Master Research in Roman Languages and Literature Department 2010- 3 months Haute Ecole Roi Baudouin University College, Mons, Belgium Training Period in French and English Language Teaching Department 2
2009-2011 University of Erzincan, Research Assistant French Language Teaching Department
2009-2011 University of Atatürk, Master student
Foreign Language Education Department and Pedagogy 2004-2009 University of Atatürk, Erzurum
French Language and Teaching Department, Bachelor (English based) 2008- 3 months University of Dicle, Diyarbakır
Training Period in Department of Linguistic
2000-2004 Sema Yazar Anatolian High School, Kayseri 1997-2000 Sabahat Hıfzı College, Kayseri
1. Yüce, K., Eryaman, M. Y., Şahin, A., & Koçer, Ö. (2014). Sosyal Bilimlerde Paradigma Dönüşümü ve Türkiye’de Uygulamalı Dilbilimi Alanında Nitel Araştırma. Eğitim ve Bilim, 39(171), 1-12.
2. Koçer, Ö. (2013). Program Geliştirmenin İlk Basamağı: Yabancı Dil Olarak Türkçe Öğretiminde İhtiyaç ve Durum Analizi. Eğitim ve Bilim (Education and Science), 38 (169), 159-174. (SSCI).
3. Şahin, Ç., Eryaman, M. Y., Koçer, T., & Koçer, Ö. (2013). Conceptual and Psychometric Properties of a Self-efficacy Perception Scale Based on Teaching Turkish as a Foreign Language. Educational Policy Analysis and Strategic Research, 8(1), 25-37. 4. Koçer, Ö. (2013). Yabancı dil olarak Türkçe öğrenen öğrencilerin hedef kültürle bütünleştirilmiş dersler sonrasında görüşlerinin incelenmesi. Pegem Journal of Education & Instruction, 3(2), 2013, 25-35.
5. Yüce, K., Eryaman, M. Y., Şahin, S., & Koçer, Ö. (2013). Paradigm Shift and Applied Linguistics In Turkey. The Fifth International Congress of Educational Research, Çanakkale. 6. Eryaman, M. Y., Şahin, A., Koçer, Ö., & Kana, F. (2013). Three Novice Turkish Teachers Self-efficacy Experiences: A Phenomenological Research. Ninth International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry. University of illinois at Urbana-Champaign (15-18 May 2013), USA. 3
7. Yüce, K., Şahin, E., Koçer, Ö., & Kana, F. (2013). Motivations for choosing teaching as a career: a perspective of pre-service teachers from a Turkish context. Asia Pacific Education Review. DOI 10.1007/s12564-013-9258-9. (SSCI).
8. Şahin, A., Koçer, Ö. & Gonzales, DLC. R. (2012). Motivational orientation of international learners of Turkish as a foreign language (TFL). International Conference on Educational Measurement and Evaluation. Manila, Philippines.
9. Koçer, Ö., Dinçer, A., & Baş, F. (2011) “Pedagogic Expectations of Teacher Training Department Students According to Class Level (Erzincan Sampling)”. 3. International Symposium, Social Sciences Today: Between Theory and Practice.Timişoara, Romania. 10. Koçer, Ö., & Dinçer A. (2011). The effect of culture integrated language courses on foreign language education. US -China Education Review, ISSN1548-6613, USA. Feb. 2011, Volume 8, No. 2 ( S e r i a l No .73)
11. Koçer, Ö. (2010). “The cultural aspect of foreign languages teaching at primary school in Turkey”. Ministry of education and science of the republic of Kazakhstan. International Conference, Building cultural bridges: integrating languages, linguistics, literature and translation into education. 23-24 April, Almaty, Kazakhstan. 12. Koçer, Ö. (2010). Le développement de la conscience culturelle sur la société cible en classe de FLE”. VI
Congrès National De La Francophonie “Du passé à l’avenir, la francophonie en Turquie. 20-22 Mayıs/Mai 2010, Kars, Turkey.
13. Baştürk, M., & Koçer Ö. (2010). “Teacher factor in foreign language education process”. ISDD 2010, International symposium on sustainable development 8-9 June 2010, Sarajevo, Bosna Hersek.
French Read, write, speak
English Read, write, speak
USA, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Georgia. INFORMATIQUE
Microsoft office 98-07
Student representative of French language teaching department 2005-2006 Honor student in the Department of French 2004-2008 Member of AEGEE student club
Co-convenor of European Educational Research Association RESEARCH INTERESTS
1. Politic discourse analysis, analytical, critical and creative thinking skills, rhetoric, philosophy, ontology, Theo-ontology.
2. Qualitative research methods in applied linguistic (with an emphasis on Turkish as a second language) (Longitudinal surveys/Autobiographical research/Case study/Ethnographic research/Phenomenological research)
3. Social Psychology of second language learners (with an emphasis on Turkish as a second language)
4. Individual differences of second language learners (with an emphasis on Turkish as a second language) (Motivation/Attitude/Perception/Beliefs/Bilingualism/Multilingualism)