Email: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: Parvindersingh001 HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Analyze, interpret, modify, design and produce electrical and electronics drawings, layouts and reports.
• Design, build, test and troubleshoot electronic circuits, equipment, systems and subsystems in accordance with job requirements, functional specifications and relevant standards.
• Contribute to the planning, implementation, management and evaluation of team projects by applying project management principles.
• Collaborate in selecting, coordinating and conducting quality control and quality assurance programs and procedures.
• Proficient in Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet applications.
• Excellent communication skills in English, Hindi, Punjabi (spoken and written). EDUCATION JAN 2015 – August 2016
Electronics Engineering Technician, Diploma Program SHERIDAN COLLEGE, Brampton, ON
Relevant Project Work
• Lightning Umbrella and Traffic Light Controller using Arduino
• Practical applications using Radio.
• Communications and Data Presentations
• C Programming
• Electronic Fabrication
• Alternating Current Circuits
• Integral Calculus
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Bell Technical Solutions February 1st- Present
Field Service Technician (2 years )
• Installation, maintenance, and repair of fiber and copper-based telecommunications equipment, products and services.
• Working with Cat5, Cat6 and coax cables and making their splicing and bonding.
• Using switches and routers for business and residential customers.
• Provide an exceptional customer experience for our clients on everyday basis.
• Troubleshoot complex telecommunications products and systems using a digital multimeter, Smartphone, and PC
• Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell brand. Mentoring
Off and on field training to new hire technicians on the load. Fiber splicing and testing copper cables being the big part of it.
Food & Restaurant February 2015- September 2016
Chutney Swamy and Udupi Madras Café
• Analyze and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability;
• Organize marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff.
• Respond to customer queries and complaints.
Rogers September 2016- February 2017
• Represent Rogers in the promotion and sales of select Cable products in the field and at special events plus any customer follow-up from the sales process.
• Attract residential customers to purchase Basic Cable, Rogers Hi Speed Internet, Rogers Home Phone and Rogers Smart Home Monitoring.
• Handle inquiries about repair, replacement, technical problem resolution and connectivity. Eullix Printers September 2015 November 2015
Team Member (Technician)
• Setting printing machines at customer’s place.
• Fixing and repairing all types of printing machines.
• Preparing new orders for Shipment.
References are available on request.
Availability: Full time