Name : Lukyamuzi Joel
Date of Birth : 09-03-1996
Gender : Male
Nationality : Ugandan
Marital status : Married
Religion : Christianity
Passport number : B1506420
Date of issue : 05-07-2017
Expiry date : 05-07-2027
Height : 5.6ft
Languages : English and Luganda
Contact : 33978393
To work in an environment with opportunity and expand my career boundaries to greater heights, and be royal, obedient, transparent and responsible worker who will be ready to work according to career ethical procedures. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
● Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision.
● Efficient team player to enhance proficiency and productivity.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Effective leadership and communication skills.
Certificate of swimming and lifesaving.
2013-2014 : Lorretoh Senior School
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education
2009-2012 : Bridges College School
Uganda Certificate of Education
2002-2008 : St Gyaviira Primary School
Certificate of Primary Education
2016-2017 : Private Lifeguard at Spring view resort hotel, Uganda 2018-to date: Security Solutions Co W.L.L, Bahrain Position : Security Guard
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
AS A LIFEGUARD
● Observing and organizing activities of swimmers.
● Enforcing applicable pool policies and regulations.
● Rescuing swimmers in distress.
● Providing emergency care.
● Taking part in work area cleaning and maintenance.
● Maintaining records, reports and activity logs.
● Providing swimming lessons.
● Monitoring and inspecting facility on a daily basis and reporting unsafe conditions.
AS A SECURITY GUARD
● Assist during emergency cases.
● Control people entering and leaving the building.
● Alert supervisors in case of any incident at work.
● Stand at entrance and ensure that all business runs smoothly.
● Decide when incident requires written report, decide which report form to use and submit it to supervisor.
● Making reports to the local police station.
● Staying vigilant and reporting your the relevant authorities after an accident has occurred.
● Requiring employees to show their luggage when entering the property.
● Discouraging theft by making my presence known.
● Check visitors badges and access authority.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Ability to swim in deep waters.
● Outstanding communication skills.
● Ability to carry out instructions effectively.
● In depth knowledge of law and order.
● Proven ability to work independently.
● Ability to work flexible hours.
● Good communication with our clients and my employers. HOBBIES