Tracy A. Willette
To join a team of professionals who seek to capitalize on my abilities while fostering mutual growth through the integration and application of my considerable work experience.
• Productive and proactive, skilled at solving independent and unsupervised tasks.
• Works effectively at completing team directed goals and objectives.
• Self motivated and effective at completing management’s stated goals.
• Regularly sought to coordinate projects and to assist in establishing and implementing procedures as directed by management .
• Able to accept and to assign tasks. Follows task progress to completion and provides appropriate direction and feedback.
• Team members frequently seek my advice and guidance with work issues.
• Independently identifies possible problems, suggests effective solutions and works effectively with management towards their resolution.
• Works well in individual and group settings.
• Ability to effectively communicate within diverse and dynamic situations.
• Skilled at establishing and maintaining professional relationships.
• Fosters teamwork and cooperation towards common goals and objectives.
• Extensive speaking experience in professional, vocational and social settings.
• Promotes good morale within the work environment. Information Technology
• Extensive working knowledge and support of LAN's and WAN's through network administration and enterprise wide computer operations.
• Extensive foundation supporting software, hardware and network infrastructures.
• Intimate and extensive experience supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, Novell, Microsoft Office, WordPerfect, Remote Access Software, Adobe products, backup applications, as well as firewalls, various antivirus and malware protection suites.
• Certified Business Resilience IT Professional and Disaster Recovery Manager.
• Knowledgeable in support and coordination of DICOM and PACs standards in a distributed medical environment.
TDR Consulting (02/2013 - 03/2014)
• Facilities inspector exclusively for FedEx new construction
• Provided FedEx with progress reports on daily construction of new sites & facilities.
• Photo journal provided daily progress of new material handling systems to FedEx management at corporate headquarters in Philadelphia.
• Participated in mandatory weekly progress meetings with FedEx project managers and subcontractor management.
• Inspected and commented on construction as planned versus as built.
• Maintained log of discrepancies on behalf of FedEx’s project manager for end of construction evaluation and remediation.
PARADIGM Shift, LLC (04/1995 - 02/2013)
• Self employed
• Provided network administration and comprehensive IT support.
• Installed and supported Microsoft operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 Pro and supported MS Server 2008/2003/2000.
• Installation and support of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Outlook. Other productivity applications and platforms also supported.
• Install, troubleshoot, upgrade and support all types of hardware to include workstations, printers, scanners, multi I/O devices, routers, modems, WiFi equipment and their related applications.
• Support and coordination of medical DICOM standards and PACS technology for multiple distributed medical environments.
• Extensive support of medical imaging modalities (CT, MRI, UltraSound, X-Ray) including the transfer of remote studies to central servers for interpretation, storage backup and redistribution.
• Partial Client List:
Turpin and Rattan Electrical Engineering (1995 - 2013), Advanced Professional Imaging (2001 - 2013), Better Sleep Medical Center (2007 - 2013), California Psychological Care (2008 - 2013), Allstate Medical Imaging (2010 - 2013), and others.
PC Systems Design (01/1990 - 04/1995)
• Corporate sales including the design and implementation of data networks, directly supporting IT departments and management.
• Planned and directed the installation, training and support of network servers, workstations, shared printers and their associated hardware and software. Cincinnati Time (06/1987 - 12/1990)
• Sales and support of enterprise wide computerized time and attendance systems.
• Provided computerized solutions based on needs analysis and return on investment. Radio Shack (03/1982 - 06/1987)
• Retail Sales Manager with record sales and profit.
• Increased customer loyalty through exceptional customer service and staff training.