email@example.com / https://in.linkedin.com/in/nainish-munot-88691713a/
1420C, 13 Street South, The Lennox Apt., Birmingham, Alabama 35205, USA.
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Master of Science in Civil Engineering (Major: Structural Engineering) (2019)
• Coursework: Advanced Structural Analysis, Advance Structural Steel Design
(AISC Code), Advance Concrete Structure Design (AIC Code), Structural Dynamics, Finite Element Analysis, Bridge Design.
University of Pune, Sinhgad Institute of Technology & Science Bachelor’s in Civil engineering (2015)
• Coursework: Design of Reinforced Concrete & Prestressed Concrete Structures and Bridges, Concrete Technology.
Software: AutoCAD, Revit, PLAN WIN, ETABS, LS DYNA, ANSYS, MS Excel WORK EXPERIENCE
Junior Structural Design Engineer May 2015 – August 2017 Company: Spectrum Consultants
Responsibilities: Assisted Senior Design Engineers to Calculate the cross section and reinforcement detailing for footings, column, beams, slabs, Shear Wall. Observed designed Structures.
Site Superintendent Engineer May 2011 – August 2012 Company: Mandot Properties
Supervised on-site activities: Excavation, layout marking, foundation, concreting, brickwork, etc.
Prepared estimates by maintaining bills for material payments, labor payroll, energy supplies, equipment and rentals, etc.
Study blue prints to execute the work.
ACADEMIC PROJECTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• GREEN BUIDING: Won 1
Prize in National Level Symposium at TAMIL NADU
• PREFABRICATED MODULAR STRUCTURES: Won 1
Prize in National
Level Symposium at KARNATAKA State.
• Self-Compacting Concrete: Presented Paper.
• ANALYSIS OF HIGH RISE RC Structure for Different Positioning of Shear Wall using E-TABS: Presented International Paper.
LEADERSHIP AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Ranked 1
for 3 consecutive years during Associate Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Fibre Reinforced Concrete Design using AIC Code: Research Paper.