Cell: 646-***-**** Email: email@example.com DOB: 11/09/97
I am a self-motivated Paraprofessional and Nursing Assistant who is able to accomplish assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision. In addition I have knowledge of basic nursing procedures and as a true professional will always demonstrate compassion, dignity and respect when looking after my future patients or students. I am in good physical and mental shape and more than able to take care of the day-to-day needs of people under jurisdiction. Experience
RCM Technologies Agency (Paraprofessional)
575 8th Ave, New York, NY 10018 June 21, 2017 - Current
● Monitor work, correct papers, and supervises curriculum-based testing and makeup work as assigned by the teacher or principal.
● Assist, support, and work closely with teachers, administrators, and other team members in providing educational benefit for students.
● Monitors work, corrects papers, and supervises curriculum-based testing and makeup work as assigned by the teacher.
● Supervision of students during lunch periods, play periods, and on field trips. The New York Foundling Camp Felix
590 6th Ave, New York, NY 10011 July 23, 2018 - August 24, 2018
● Help write and implement a weekly schedule for my overnight camp group.
● Ensured that the site was kept clean, organized, and free of litter.
● Assisted in maintaining accurate program records including incident reports, logbook documentation, and daily attendance.
● Helped guide Counselors in Training and Camp Volunteers to have a deeper understanding of leadership and counseling skills.
St Vincent De Paul Nursing Home (CNA)
900 Intervale Ave, Bronx, NY June 2016 - June 2017
● Prepared and served food for patients following specially prescribed diets.
● Changed bed linens, washed and ironed laundry and cleaned patient rooms.
● Assisted patients into and out of bed, automobile and wheelchair.
● Assisted patients with bathing, dressing and grooming needs.
● Administered prescribed oral medications as directed by physician or nurse.
● Helped patients with toilet and bathroom needs.
● Transported patients to and from doctor’s appointments. Maimonides Medical Center
948 48th Street, Brooklyn, NY July 2014 - September 2014
● Transfer patients throughout the hospital.
● Organize medical records.
● Answer phone calls, fax papers.
Address: 45 Twin Pines Drive. Brooklyn, NY 11239 Cell: 646-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org DOB: 11/09/97
● Manhattan Institute - 45 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001 (CNA Course)
● Borough of Manhattan Community College - Human Services Certifications
● CNA Certified ( Certificate, planning to get license )
● CPR Certified