LaNisha A. Brown
Summary of Qualifications
Dedicated and technically sound business professional with a versatile administrative and management skill set. Solid verbal and written communication skills; ability to give effective presentations and be understood by internal and external interfaces. Able to effectively negotiate contracts and sales agreements directly with customers and management. Proven revenue generator in all market conditions.
Profit & Loss Management
Client Relationship Management
Microsoft Office Suite
MS Excel – VLOOKUP & Pivot
Owner/Operator Huntsville, TX June 2013-Present
Pose and Click Photo booth
• Successfully steer operation management of two mobile photo booths that continuously generated profit-sharing and decisive leadership growth.
• Executive overseeing of budget, control expenditures, planning and consulting activities designed to provide quality customer service, vendor relationship and customer retention.
• Prepared maintenance, operations support services and remedial project contracts for the City of Houston, private customers and Harris County consultant for rental booth.
• Effectively manage administrative/financial/accounting forecasting for purchasing and inventory control.
• Interview and train new-hire staff and evaluate team members performances.
• Coordinated supplier demands diplomatically addressing, trouble-shooting and resolving customer related issues
Healthcare Customer Service Representative Houston, TX Jan. 2013-May 2014
• Provided support of medical billing link between company doctors, pharmacist and claim representatives.
• Worked independently and as a team to generate professional meetings with healthcare professionals and staff members.
• Kept abreast of new development, predicted market trends that vetted sales goals dynamically exceeding target goals.
• Followed up on all prospects and possible quality leads as directed by senior management staff.
• Ensured the government medical records/reporting were completed for compliance in a timely matter.
Office Manager Katy, TX Nov. 2011- Jan. 2013
Kids R Kids Child Care
• Analyze balances in general ledger accounts including accounts payable, accounts receivable, capital improvements, revenues and administrative duties.
• Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing child-care performance reports.
• Attracted and retain loyal clients by building a reputation of integrity, knowledge and accountability.
• Interviewed new hires to understand their priorities and identify needs for early childhood development
• Implemented a user-friendly excel based model highlighting operational expenditures providing timely production for management team.
Solutions Consultant Houston, TX Jan. 2007 – Feb. 2011
Shell Global Oil
• Developed and maintained strategic relationship with customers and global suppliers.
• Implemented sourcing strategies to enable growth, increase margin, and reduce costs.
• Negotiated commercial terms & conditions and worked with suppliers to establish pricing.
• Created RFI/RFQ/REG documents and organized competitive biddings from various suppliers.
• Ensure accuracy of documentation including shipping, invoicing, and ERP systems.
Kilgore Community College Kilgore, TX Aug. 1998- Dec. 2001