Born a Leader
To help build a better workforce...
A fully dedicated professional, ambitious, hard working, motivated and good leader. Looking to achieve a higher level position in Law Enforcement and Security with a excellent organization.
Andre L. Lewis, Sr.
Andre Lewis Sr.
8614 Binghampton Pl.
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Dedicated and technically skilled professional with a versatile skill set developed through experience as a Law Enforcement Officer, Program Analyst, Legal Assistant, Administrative Management and Printing Technician. Detail oriented with excellent research, investigative, and reporting skills. Excel in resolving challenges with innovative solutions, system and process improvements proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and bottom line results. Exercise independent judgment and decision-making abilities, and a high level of confidentiality. Advanced computer skills in MS Office and other computer programs and applications. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
DC Special Police/ MD Private Detective/ MD Security Guard /MD License to Carry Mid-Atlantic Control Systems, LLC -Corporal Day Supervisor.- MD Armed Guard- US Census Bureau Greenbelt, MD: 12/16-Present
Prestige Executive Protective Services - 2/2014 - Present New Columbia Protective Services (Asst. Chief) -1/2010 - 11/2016 - (Housing Special Police) Metropolitan Protective Services - Lieutenant - 12/ 1999 -12/2009 (Housing Special Police) American Protection Agency - Deputy Chief -6/1997 - 12/1999- (Housing Special Police) Admiral Security Services - Corporal - 2/1995 - 6/1997 Thurgood Marshal Federal Supreme Court Building American Protective Services - Sergeant Union Station -6/1992-2/1995
• Property Police Officer with full arrest power.
• Protect client property with the ability to search and seize illegal drugs weapons, motor vehicles while on property.
• Make background checks on persons that make violations on property.
• Perform and process arrest.
• Certified weapon, training. (9mm,.40 cal)
• Certified ASP Baton, O.C Spray and Handcuff procedures.
• Specializing in housing, mall security, private events, concerts, retail, personal bodyguard, fugitive enforcement e, and drug and narcotics enforcement.
• Executive Protection and Bodyguard Service
• Emergency Response and Tactical Training
• Government access control
• Report writing
• CCTV/ Lenel System
• X-Raying and Scanning
• Metal Detector
US Department of Labor (OASAM) June 20, 1987- July 28, 1995Washington, DC Shipping & Receiving/Mail Clerk/ Telephone Operator & Communications
• Process ingoing and outgoing mail
• Answer DOL operator phone lines, send national and Int’l faxes
• Process outgoing mail by weighing and separating 1st and 3rd class, bulk rate mail. Ship UPS and FedEx packages for overnight air, and Int’l delivery.
• File and research legal cases
• Provide professional support for attorneys, such as researching, scheduling; arrange travel plans, notes and other responsibilities.
Moved and ship furniture, computers, and DOL property within the building and warehouse of the US Department of Labor buildings
(Continuation Page of professional work experience) Xerox Corporation (Contractor) February 20, 2010 - September 12,2014 Washington, DC
US Dept. of Veterans Affairs Office of the General Counsel(OGC) Office of the General Counsel
• Lean Sigma Yellow and Green Belt Certified
• Greet and receive guest for business purposes with inside the department for Xerox Corporation.
• Receive medicals records of ex military veterans and store them into a secured network for usage when needed.
• Print documents or record on CD-R, veterans cases for appointed attorneys for viewing and filing.
• Make necessary changes to document using several programs such as Adobe 9 etc.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports, such as billing, activity and maintenance reports on Xerox machines within VA(OGC)
• Order supplies, keep inventory, and take care and perform maintenance on Xerox copiers and printers inside VA (OGC).
• File and store veteran cases, using a highly secured filing system. Legally assist’s attorney’s, by case searching, filing, printing and amending documents for cases that are stored in Xerox’s Docushare Data Base.
Xerox Corporation October 20, 2006- February 20, 2010 Washington, DC
George Washington Law School
• Certified Production Print Specialist,binding and graphics
• Provide students with text books that’s manufactured by Xerox staff, process professors learning material and place on GW Law student portal.
• Produce post cards, flyers, books, Tape and GBC bind books, Business cards, lamination, and use digital cutter for trimming and cutting different printing jobs when needed.
• Certified in several Xerox Copier Machine Maintenance and Care. (DocuCare Technician)
• Promoted to Site Coordinator at US Veteran Affairs (OGC) Education & Training
Spingarn Senior High School –Diploma 1983-1987
Phelps Vocational School of Trade- Architectural Drafting- Diploma 1983-1987 All references will be provided upon request