Lancaster, PA **601
Summary of Qualifications
● Energetic and self-motivated sales and customer service professional with excellent written and verbal skills.
● Persuasive communicator; using consultative selling skills to identify opportunities, overcome objections and builds relationships with customers.
● Understanding needs of customers, sales and account management. New Business Development.
● Tenacious negotiator and closer; adept in conveying the benefits of products/services and generating customer interest. Quickly learns, masters and sells new product offerings.
● Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, SAP, Oracle.. Professional Experience
Concentrix/Minacs Group 10/2016 - present
Settlement Specialist - Volkswagen Group of America, Audi and Porsche Autohaus, 1373 Manheim Pike, Lancaster, PA 17602
● Representative and coordinator of Volkswagen Group of America ensuring the Brand.
● Assisting customers with Participation Payments, checks and Electronic Transfer Payments.
● Proficient with Excel spreadsheets, organizational tasks of daily emails,weekly phone conference meetings.
● Ensures customer is the correct person and helps navigate the website to ensure all necessary paperwork is gathered and complete and signed. Uploads photos of paperwork and vehicles Vin number.into Volkswagen’s application.
● Conducts physical inspection of reacquired vehicles including condition report and digital photos. The Jay Group (Inside Sales Representative) 700 Indian Springs Run Road, Lancaster, PA 17603 Inside Sales Representative/Customer Service Representative 7/2015 - 10/2016
● Customer service, closing sales for a leading supplier of medical supplements.
● Maximizing revenue of upsells/sales of products and services to customers.
● Saving returns on products and services.
● Adding profits to base margin on weekly basis, top 50% sales representative.
● Providing customers with health and wellness vitamins/products. Colony Business Systems, 799 Flory Mill Road, Lancaster, PA 17601 2/2015 –7/2015 Account Executive/Outside Sales Representative
● Solicited businesses of Sales of Canon, Samsung and Oce copiers and large format printers.
● Persuasive communicator; using consultative selling skills to identify opportunities, overcome objections, build relationships and turn cold canvassing into sales.
● Managed customer accounts, built positive relationships with customers and grew account base within the territory.
● Presenting proposals to businesses and or decision makers.
● Tenacious negotiator and closer; adept in conveying the benefits of products/services. Engle Printing & Publishing Co., Inc., 1425 West Main Street, Mount Joy, PA 17552 3/2012 - 2/2015 Account Executive/Inside Sales and Marketing Representative
● Sales and customer service calling on accounts and promoting advertising space in the Advertiser, Community Courier, Pennysaver and Merchandiser newspapers.
● Preparing Proofs and emailing to departments to print advertising space.
● Cold calling customer base updating contact information and promoting advertising space to customers.
● Meeting with customers and placing Ads in for marketing purposes to drive sales to their businesses. Weaver Associates, Inc., 753 Rosemont Dr. Lititz, PA 17543 3/2012 - 9/2013 Customer Service Sales Representative
● Speerheaded and steered automatic toner program for printers of Select Medical Group offices nationwide physical therapy offices.
● Expedited shipments of toner to physical therapy offices prior to running out of toner.
● Managed print services and printing company service selling remanufactured toner. New Holland Agriculture,
Dealer Sales Specialist, 300 Diller Avenue, New Holland, PA 17557 3/ 2011 – 3/2012
● Sales and Customer Service to Dealers attaining whole goods sales and objectives. Assisted dealers to locate transfers and obtain equipment for retail sales.
● Assisted dealers to close retail sales of over one million in sales.
● Managed regional company consignment units to decrease aged inventory.
● Sales of hay tools and balers for end of month inventory, assisting dealerships to make sales quotas. Cox Communications San Diego, CA
Sales and Customer Service Representative 5/2007 - 9/ 2009
● Exceeded sales to meet quotas and bonuses each month.
● Managed new clients to set up new accounts, up sell existing clients into new promotional products and to reactivate old customers.
● Working at participating retailers such as Best Buys and Wal-Marts in partnership with the telecommunications company in promotions, customer service and sales of company’s products.
● Communicated current promotions to customers and resolving questions about their services. Medoris, Inc., 2878 Camino Del Rio S., Suite #400, San Diego, CA 92108 2/2000 - 9/2003 Sales Account Executive/Vendor Guide Manager
● Carried out all sales and training responsibilities as required for the sale and placement of the Vendor Guide to physicians and hospitals in the surrounding areas of San Diego, CA. Cold called on doctors and specialists, Office Managers and technicians to sell the Guides. Territory included over 350 vendors for physicians offices.
● Top sales performer of Vendor Guide.
Sequenom, Inc. 11550 Sorrento Valley Road, San Diego, CA 92122 Office Manager/Executive Assistant 1/1997- 1/1998
● Assistant to President and CEO of startup of Biotech Company with Business Plan and Marketing plan.
● Office Management (Maintenance of Office Equipment, Administrator for Telephone System, Supplies and Filing Systems)
● Worked closely with Board of Directors scheduling meetings and taking transcription of Minutes.
● Ordered all office equipment, furniture, biotech equipment, telephone systems, mailing systems, set up offices.
● Managed Accounts payables and receivables for office, assisting President with all travel and lodging. Nextwave Telecom, Inc., 4250 Executive Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037 9/1996 - 9/1997 Executive Assistant
● Setup of offices and assisted in hiring temporary administrative contract personnel.
● Prepared Minutes for Board of Director’s Meetings, scheduling conference room and ordering supplies.
● Sorted mail for President and CEO and scheduling of travel and meetings, preparing expense reports.
● Typed all correspondence for President and handled business checking accounts.
● Handled petty cash and all office vendors, answering incoming calls for President. EDIX Corporation, 4445 Eastgate Mall, San Diego, CA 92121 9/1995- 9/1996 Executive Assistant to President & CEO
● Prepared financial and investor contact administration and human resource correspondence.
● Typed all correspondence for President and CEO and Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
● Assisted Vice President of Sales and Marketing with contract proposals.
● Assisted CFO with financial spreadsheets and assisted in preparing marketing information of company for venture capital firms.
University of Phoenix, San Diego, CA Business Administration June 1998 Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
Bradford Business School Business Degree with Legal Specialization, Pittsburgh, PA June 1984