MOHAMED ABDALLAH ABDELMAGED
To be an active member in a suitable organization that would provide me with an Opportunity to establish a recognizable career in both personal &professional level. EDUCATION:
Faculty of Social Service Holds a Bachelor for year 2000.
• Al Rashed Hospital
EXPERIENCE &Job Responsibilities:
Al Rashed Hospital aims into expansion and leadership in healthcare sector in the region, while being considered as a benchmark in healthcare industry. Reporting to HR.Manager,and managing team of four Representatives and one assistant.
• Employees’ mobilization and residency stamping.(By Visit visas,By Work visas,Residence local transfer
• Following up the unit activities and daily works.
• Directing the team's efforts toward the HR Manager's instruction and plans.
• Assuring the employees’ Loyalty to their responsibilities,and motivating them to comply with the policies and procedures of the organization.
• Handling all the governmental procedure,correspondences and formalities.
• Maintaining and assuring the unit productivities,professional performance,good response and re-acting toward any urgent situation and deadlines
• Manage and Distribute the tasks among all the representative
• Renewing the Licenses before the date of expiry with enough time.
• “A'amal Holding Company” Le-Meridian Kuwait"
Reporting to the HR Manager, I managed a team of 1 clerks, one HR officer and one assistant and one Representative.
• Indemnities of calculations with all related procedures
• Payroll Sheet
• Follow up all administrative procedures.
• Handling &controlling employees ' residence,work permits,air tickets...etc.
• Staff evaluation procedures.
• Control of passport,work permit and employees file
• Bella vista Hotel HORGADA EGYPT
• Responsibilities include
• Payment account making monthly Salaries in
• Planning, supervision and review of the audit engagements and assessment of business and audit risks of clients.
• Coordinating with the clients at Planning and execution stages of the engagements.
• Internal control evaluations and special audits in accordance with the terms of engagement
• Monitor the progress of the engagement against timetable and budget
• Resolve issues with the engagement team member as they arise and discuss them with the engagement manager,as appropriate
• Assisting the clients in the preparation of the Financial Statements in accordance with the statutory requirements
• Reviewing the condensed consolidated interim financial information for listed holding companies & its subsidiaries guided them to meet the IAS, IFRS, Kuwaiti commercial companies law requirements,etc. in order to submit their financials to KSE,CBK & any other interested parties
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
• Ability to work in a team driven environment or independently with little supervision.
• Self-motivated and very hard working.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet objectives.
• Excellent communication skills from interacting with people at different levels in any organization /situation.
• Flexibility to adapt with most of work circumstances.
• Ability to work in a busy environment.
• Good leader ship skills.
• Internet applications.
• Native language Arabic.
• Very Good command of both written and spoken English INTERESTS:
• Playing football.
• Date of Birth :26/03/1977
• Marital Status :Married.