SANDRA LYNN GLOVER
JACKSONVILLE, Florida 32218.
904-***-**** • Sand email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications
I have 18 years’ experience of CIT's Operations Relationship Specialist. Excellent track record and experience in research and reconciliation client’s portfolio, and account management. Expertise in relationship building, as well as commitment to customer satisfaction. Work well with team based environment, as well as independently. Efficient, dedicated, highly motivated and work efficient in a high-volume environment.
CIT Group April 17, 2000 – December 18, 2017
Account Analyst III
Qualifications summary and skills:
• Build client relationships; proactively establish tailored processes that may improve company services to the clients.
• Liaison between Vendors, Sales, and Credit to properly manage High profile accounts with high Volume.
• Experienced in ensuring company policies and procedures
• Understanding of customers paying habits
• Excellent intrapersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills, and ability to work under pressure
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Capability to work independently
• Produce and distribute monthly invoices as CSV Spreadsheets to accommodate the Client's needs.
• Address all Clients issues, request, queries, and concerns in a timely manner. Recognitions/Promotions
• 2000-2005 Reconciliation/Collections Team
• 2005-2013 Sr. Collections Specialist
o 2013-2017 (MAG) Managed Account Group, managed High-Profile accounts over 100K
METRIS, Jacksonville, June 1998 – January
Team Lead, Account Analyst
Supervised a team of 11, communicate clearly through Quality verbal and written skills. Monitor calls, resolved escalated issues, provided each member with positive feedback to aid them on the right track to where they need to be.
● Mentored and directed team warranting all were proficient in product knowledge and skilled in accomplishing assigned responsibilities.
● Provided exceptional customer services with greeting and acknowledging all customers in a friendly, professional manner.
● Established knowledge of company's mission, purpose, goals, and the capability to aid employees effectively achieve them.
● Adhered to standards for customer service, operational safety and the company’s policies and guidelines.
● Supported Metris commitment to excellent, reactive service in all contacts with employees and customers.
● Established capacity to carry out passionate, skillful and well-mannered service to internal and external customers.
● Resilient computer expertise: Microsoft Office Suite comprising Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
● Ability to identify issues and aide to develop successful resolutions. University of Phoenix, Graduated/Degree December
Jacksonville, Florida 2016
MBA-Masters of Management
GPA 3.13 January 2009 – June 2012
University of Phoenix,
Jacksonville, Florida Bachelors
of Science of Business in
Management GPA 3.33
● Investigation & Analysis, Business Writing & Reporting, Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Communication Skills, CCEX via the Citrix desktop.
● SAP used accounting software to report software that records transactions, reports operating data at the end of every month or quarter, and analyzes financial data.
● Law and Compliance Organizational Communication Project Quality Management Consulting Leadership
● Job Shadow in multiple departments
● Manage High Profile Accounts, liaison with Vendors and Sales Representatives.