Y A Z E E R A R A F A T H
Faisaliah Hotel Managed by Rosewood Riyadh K.S.A
Date of birth – 18th october 1980
Expanding knowledge and experience and work with the most dynamic and great company. To secure a position, develop and maintain with a dynamic organization that provide challenge and opportunities for growth enhancement and satisfaction. Ambitious to apply my skills and abilities in related fields, willing to learn new things and constantly to improve myself for the benefit of the organization, to make me more valuable to myself, organization and my nation.
I am a team player with a positive disposition that copes well under pressure. I thrive on challenges and have the confidence and ability to adapt and achieve desired results. I am a hardworker, intelligent and have strong skills. I would like to further my career and am willing to undertake the training and development necessary to increase my skill base.
FAISALIAH HOTEL MANAGED BY ROSEWOOD
2016-JAN - PRESENT
AL FAISALIAH HOTEL, AN ADDRESS OF DISTINCTION
The finest 5-star hotel in Riyadh
Al Faisaliah Hotel, featuring 95 rooms and suites, redefines the skyline and offers indulgent accommodations and a collection of culinary venues. Following the addition of Al Faisaliah Suites, the only dedicated luxury suites hotel in Riyadh offering 106 suites, Al Faisaliah has become one of the finest and most sought-after properties in Saudi Arabia. The finest 5-star hotel is conveniently located on Olaya Street near King Fahad Road, within a world-class retail and entertainment complex that includes the lavish Al Faisaliah Mall.
Designed to exceed the needs of the contemporary business and leisure travelers alike, Al Faisaliah Hotel and Al Faisaliah Suites features in total 201 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, exclusive 24-hour butler service, contemporary meeting facilities, six international restaurants,a state-of-the-art health club and Al Faisaliah Spa by ESPA, exclusively for the Ladies. Guests also enjoy complimentary high-speed Internet throughout the hotel premises.
* Monitor all Butler tasks to ensure compliance to process and procedure
* Conduct monthly 1:1’s with Butlers along with the LPP process
* Drive departmental and individual goals with Butlers and record the results
* Create and provide training, coaching and counselling for Butlers
* Be familiar with the recruitment process, including STAR interviewing. Conduct interviews when necessary
* Understand the disciplinary procedures and apply them as needed VIP Services
* Provide personalized assistance to VIP guests throughout their stay offering smooth arrival, registration and departure procedures.
* Provide appropriate and profitable room assignments.
* Inspect VIP guest rooms and deliver gifts and requested items prior to guest arrival. Prepare the room as per guest history and special requests / preferences.
* Accompany guests to airport as directed.
* Co-ordinate with AYS and provide wake up calls
* Remove any In Room Dining trays from the room, coordinate with IRD for the pick up of such items
* Replenish daily amenity as per standard. Provide fresh ice prior to arrival and whenever requested.
* Supply VIP guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
* Respond to and coordinate VIP guests request for special arrangements or services
(e.g., babysitting, business center services, dry cleaning, financial services, flowers, interpretation services, mailing, notary, repairs, religious services, reservations, spa services, entertainment/sporting events, shopping) by making arrangements with designated vendors or identifying appropriate providers according to department and company standards.
* Offer services such as unpacking, pressing, dry-cleaning, shoeshine and complimentary beverage upon arrival and throughout the stay
* Pick up and deliver any guest laundry / pressing based on guest requested time
* Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus, etc.) for VIP guests and record advance transportation request as needed.
* Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve calls, requests and/or problems.
* Gather, summarize, and utilize information about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities.. PALACE IN-CHARGE /PERSONAL BUTLER
REGENCY GROUP HOLDING
Regency Group is one of Qatar’s oldest and largest business entities encompassing several divisions across a spectrum of industries and a portfolio that includes several internationally acclaimed brands. Through re-investment of profits, recruitment of talented professionals and embarking on several joint venture schemes with leading global enterprises, Regency Group today offers diverse services to overseas companies with interests in Qatar and across the Arabian Gulf States. Currently, the Group boasts a substantial turn over and its varied commercial activities have resulted in the Regency Group’s recognition as a successful and dynamic regional corporation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Managing the household’s schedules and calendars
Event planning, organizing, and coordination
Arranging appointments for personal and professional needs
Scheduling home maintenance and repair work, and supervising the project
Handling household bills and administrative duties
Running errands and performing necessary tasks
Supervision of other household staff, such as housekeepers, private chefs, nannies or governesses
Shopping for food, supplies, and other requested items. EXECUTIVE FLOOR BUTLER
BURJ AL ARAB
The iconic sail-shaped silhoutte of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah stands tall as a beacon of modern Dubai, characterized by the finest hospitality you can ever experience. Repeatedly voted the world's most luxurious hotel, this stunning destination offers you the finest service and experiences throughout - right down to an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce, helicopter trips from an iconic helipad, private beach access, a breathtaking terrace with pools and cabanas as well as some of the world’s best dining venues, including the highly acclaimed Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Fully responsible for the manning and cleaning of the Butler Pantry (ie. Shoe Shine for the guest, polishing glasses & silver ware, collecting stock from the main store and including linen collection, folding napkins, setting up a max of 12 fruit baskets daily, dishwasher usage, polishing of shoes).
Ensures that each area in the pantry is correctly stocked & operationally prepared at all times according to set standards.
Maintains full control over the Private Bar Inventory on the respective floor including: collection of new stock from store, replenishment and control on par stock as per the standard.
Butler set up and service of max 12 suites according to the guest preferences. Position requires the usage of a large Butlers Trolley to service the guest suites on the respective floor.
Service of evening snacks with alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages to the guest suites; special occasion preparation and service of cakes/flowers for the guest.
Full attendance of guest laundry (ie. documenting, checking, sorting, and preparing for delivery to the guest suites in prepared boxes.
Looking after the Reception Desk on his/her respective floor. Ensures that each area is correctly stocked & operationally prepared at all times according to set standards.
Maintains seamless interaction with guests in order to facilitate guest recognition, obtain preferences, anticipate guest needs and proactively action all their requests & requirements. Also, ensures the privacy and security of all the suite guests.
Maintains a full & comprehensive knowledge of the products and services available in the SBU, other Jumeirah properties and the local area.
Carries out guest registration, cashiering and other administrative tasks as per the standard.
Abides by all hotel and company policies and procedures including Health & Safety policies, Butler’s Grooming standards, punctuality/ attendance procedures and Quality standards
Training Program on internal auditing and Hazard analysis and critical control points haccp system conducted by Sri Lanka standards Institution.
Training development program specialization food & Beverage entry level Conducted tourism training center of Sri Lanka.
PC Computer Course (Ocean Gate Training Centre) Sri Lanka .
Increasing Food and Beverage Sales By Training Service Asia Kandalama hotel Sri lanka.
(NAITA)National Appearance Industrial Training Authority Food & Beverage Training.
Hotel School Graduates Association and The Ceylon Hotel School (Food
E & J Gallo wine appreciation programmed successfully completed Organized by the Ceylon Hotel School.
Habans Orientation and training programmed at Kandalama Hotel .
Health & Safety (ECOLAB TRAINING) at Eden Hotel.
Professional Butler Training by Mr.Robert Watson one of the well known best butler trainer in the world
Basic FIRE FIGHTING / FIRST AID /LIFE SURVIVAL training course
P.D.P Training (personal Development Programme)
Management Training Conducted by Mr.John Havens at Steak House Riyadh K.S.A
G.c.e O/L (commerce) 1994/96 Ajmeer national school sri Lanka
Food & Beverage Training Programmed by Ceylon hotel school 2000
NAITA Food & Beverage Training Programmed.
Nationality: Sri Lankan Date of Birth: 10-18-1980 Visa Status: Resident Driving License :Qatar,Saudi Arabia
Languages:English, Hindi, Arabic.Malayalam.sinhala.Tamil. Computer proficiency Reference
● MS Office Mr.Steve Mario
● Materials Control Head Butler
● Scalar System of operation Faisaliah Hotel -K.S.A
● Micros Mobile:+966*********
● PDA /Opera/Emis/oodoo
Director of F&B
Burj Al Arab - U.A.E