Toronto, ON • linkedin.com/in/nancy-sudano
email@example.com • 416-***-****
Director of Sales / Capital Markets Strategist
Versatile, results-driven professional leveraging over two decades’ success leading strategic business development and operational growth. Adept in delivering continuous process innovation, with specialized expertise in utilizing Artificial Intelligence and automation to advance business accuracy and efficiency. Proven sales and financial background, proficient in analyzing consumer markets to devise informed sales tactics and promote revenue growth.
Accomplished communicator skilled building impactful professional relationships at all levels of business. Highly perceptive to brand visions and company identity, aligning key development initiatives with corporate strategies and objectives. Dedicated leader motivated by driving strong team dynamics to establish and achieve shared goals.
Areas of Expertise:
• Management Consulting
• Capital Markets & AI
• Customer Relationships
• Business Development
• Team Leadership & Training
• Sales & Revenue Growth
• Brand Identity Awareness
• Risk Assessment & Mitigation
• Process Optimization
Cobblestone / Hungry Ghost NYC, Brooklyn, NY
CONSULTANT MANAGER (2015 to 2017)
Orchestrated strategic development of company image and brand identity, analyzing relevant markets to implement impactful and profitable business solutions. Conducted employee training sessions to propagate strong company culture aligned with strategic brand vision; prioritized product sales and exceptional standards of customer service. Researched and developed new lines of revenue Key Accomplishments:
• Acknowledged for critical contributions toward design, development, and launch of new customer-focused brand strategy; successfully drove significant increases in purchase point and overall sales.
• Developed several new lines of revenue by interfacing with corporate clients and cross-selling products.
• Cultivated strong professional relationships with customers to promote increased satisfaction and retention; ensured positive store experiences to yield long-term brand loyalty and elevate profits.
One Financial, Toronto, ON
DIRECTOR OF SALES - EQUITY FUNDS (2011 to 2014)
Leveraged proficiency in capital market analysis to manage product structure and strategize business development initiatives. Tracked and evaluated key financial reports on client equity and debt FX structures. Maintained open channels of communication with internal and external teams to ensure enterprise-wide product and brand awareness. Collaborated with key stakeholders and brokers to effectively manage inventory and identify stagnant products. Conducted financial planning and variance analysis to optimize company bottom-line. Key Accomplishments:
• Conducted frequent market research and analysis to maximize client value and engagement; devised key business plans to reflect current market trends and sustain competitive industry advantage. Nancy Sudano
• Prioritized efficiency improvements as core team member tasked with automating and tracking key sales metrics; applied algorithmic inventory system to determine optimal product management and allocation.
• Evaluated existing systems for overall business impact and profitability, strategizing daily and long- range business development goals and brand vision; monitored team performance for continuous adherence.
Canadian Wellness Centre, Toronto, ON
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (2009 to 2011)
Oversaw organizational planning, development, and launch, leading all facets of marketing, financial administration, staff recruitment, team training, purchasing, and public relations. Maintained P&L accountability and orchestrated various strategic initiative to drive cost savings and increased profits. Key Accomplishments:
• Utilized guerilla marketing tactics to deliver 10% client base increase with resultant $500K in annual revenue growth; maximized company visibility with referral promotions, service packages, and more.
• Demonstrated skilled leadership capacity by designing and coordinating holistic training courses, mentoring groups four to five staff in operational best practices to optimize P&L and increase revenue.
Laurentian Bank Securities of Canada / Scotia Capital, Montreal, QC / Toronto, ON / Vancouver, BC DIRECTOR OF CAPTIAL MARKETS (1993 to 2009)
Led all aspects of FX desk and capital markets management, including supervising four direct reports. Analyzed and marketed foreign exchange options to deliver strategic and profitable hedging solutions for a diverse customer base. Generated comprehensive expertise in banking governance and risk management; monitored operational activities to ensure Treasury business practices were upheld and secure consistent stakeholder accountability.
• Built high-earning corporate and commercial account portfolio, prospecting reliable partnerships and cultivating impactful relationships with key clients and stakeholders across Ontario and Western Canada.
• Assessed credit risk and limits to confirm company adherence to risk management conventions.
• Integrated business development strategies to conceptualize and implement comprehensive roadmap for FX/Derivatives/Bond hedging mechanism. Education and Credentials
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science / Political Thought Concordia University – Montreal, QC Professional Development & Additional Coursework
Management Executive Program - AI and Management Massachusetts Institute of Technology – 2018 Blockchain Technology MaRS Workshop Program – 2018 Omni Channel Brand Management Fashion Institute of Technology – 2017 Analyze Problems & Make Decisions Dale Carnegie Leadership Development – 2014 Art of Management Dale Carnegie Training Art of Management – 2014 Options & Derivatives Chicago Board of Trade
Montreal Stock Exchange MSE
English French Italian Spanish