Mob No: +91-949*******
Email ID: email@example.com
● Creative, resourceful teacher with proven ability to enhance students’ performance.
● Willing to work as an effective faculty member in an organization by using modern teaching methods such as e-learning and team learning and will give my best to reach the specified goals.
● Possess a positive and effective teaching style.
● Intended to build a career in the field of research physiology with an objective to find out innovative things.
Qualification University Year of Study Percentage
Institute of Medical
Sri Gayathri Degree
1. COMPARITIVE STUDY OF ENERGY EXPENDITURE PER UNIT TIME DURING WALKING AND RUNNING ON TRACK AND TREADMILL IN HEALTHY ADULT MALE INDIVIDUALS (1 MILE STUDY) PUBLISHED IN "INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOMEDICAL AND APPLIED RESEARCH (IJBAR)" ON JANUARY 2014. 2. ECHOCARDIOGRAPHIC ASSESSMENT OF ASYMPTOMATIC HYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS
PUBLISHED IN "INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOMEDICAL AND APPLIED RESEARCH
(IJBAR)"ON MAY 2014
3. COMPARITIVE STUDY SUB-MAXIMAL EXERCISE IN STEP-TEST AND BICYCLE ERGOMETER IN 20 COLLEGE STUDENTS PUBLISHED IN JOURNAL OF EVOLUTION OF MEDICAL AND DENTAL SCIENCES (JEMDS) (NATIONAL JOURNAL) ON N0VEMBER 4TH, VOLUME-2, ISSUE-44 2013
ON GOING WORKS ;
1. ECHO CARDIOGRAPHIC CHANGES IN MBBS STUDENTS DURING STRESS INDUCED ANXIETY.
2. ECHOCARDIOGRAPHIC CHANGES DURING EXERCISE IN MBBS STUDENTS. 3. PFT CHANGES IN HYPOTHYROID POPULATION.
4. PFT CHANGES IN ASTHMA PATIENTS BEFORE AND AFTER YOGA. Achievements:
● Scored BAND ‘7’ in IELTS conducted in May 2014.
● Published research papers in both national and international journals.
● Participated in various National research and Statistical workshops and CMEs.
● Participated in 5th annual state conference of the Association of Physiologists of Tamilnadu, India (APTCON-2011)
● Working as Assistant Professor at SAMBHRAM INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH (SIMSAR), KGF, Bangalore ( 2/11/16 to till date)
● 3 years and six months as Tutor
- Two years and Three months (03/10/2012 – 09/01/2015) as Tutor in NRI Institute of medical science, Visakhapatnam.
- 1 year and 3 months as a Tutor, Dept. of Physiology -The oxford medical college from 17/04/2015 to 30/07/2016 .
● During my study period I have worked in Sree Vidyaniketan nursing college as a part-time lecturer for two years (2011-2012).
● Achieved expertise in handling AUXILLARY DEVICES (AD INSTRUMENTS) in doing electrophysiology experiments like EEG, EMG, EOG, MAMMALIAN EXPERIMENTS, and AMPHIBIAN EXPERIMENTS.
● I can handle a group of 150 – 200 students while teaching theory classes.
● Can handle HAEMATOLOGY EXPERIMENTS, AMPHIBIAN EXPERIMENTS AND MAMMALIAN EXPERIMENTS.
● During my work, I was handling M.B.B.S, BDS, NURSING, PHYSIOTHERAPY AND PARAMEDICAL STUDENTS both in theory and practical sessions.
● Developed appropriate curriculum and course syllabus.
● Instructed classes on medical terminology.
● Utilized textbooks combined with practical applications in lab settings.
● Administered, proctored and graded examinations.
● Had an open-door policy for students and mentored ones who asked.
● Time management ability.
● Good ability to design and implement appropriate course syllabus.
● Good communication skills (student and parent- oriented )
● Self-confident and goal oriented.
● Capable of working in stress conditions.
● Honors Diploma in Computer Applications (HDCA).
● Favorite Pastime is listening to music
● Playing sports like shuttle badminton and table tennis.
● Reading Novels.
NAME : K.MANAS CHAKRAVARTHY
FATHER’S NAME : K. JAYASANKAR
DATE OF BIRTH : 25-APR-1987
SEX : MALE
MARITAL STATUS : SINGLE
LANGUAGE KNOWN : ENGLISH, HINDI, TELUGU.
CONTACT DETAILS : firstname.lastname@example.org
PERMANENT ADDRESS : K.MANAS CHAKRAVARTHY
I hereby declare that all the statements made in the above are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.