San Diego, CA email@example.com 858-***-****
Full US work authorization
MARKETING, COMMUNICATIONS & PUBLIC RELATIONS PROFESSIONAL Senior level experience proactively driving and executing large-scale initiatives and new market opportunities for high-growth organizations; specialist in growing strategic relationships and maximizing mindshare with customers, partners, media, technology bloggers and industry/social influencers.
Jaguar Land Rover, SPARK44 DUBAI, UAE
Director of Retail Marketing 2013 – 2017
• Managed marketing and communication plans for the regional office, a total of 19 markets & 17 employees.
• Drove marketing campaigns (Print, Digital & Social) and training with retail marketing leads and agencies in Middle East region; prepared all spokespeople on overall Jaguar Land Rover messaging and value proposition.
• Performed market research on brand perception through focus groups and case studies, where brand health studies were reviewed, analyzed and discussed with main retailers.
• Primary liaison between Jaguar Land Rover Global and local agency team, where all global campaigns were adapted and trans-created regionally and locally in the Middle East.
• Successfully launched the new Jaguar F-PACE & XE; drove share of voice with media, campaign activations, PR, social.
• Created marketing and sales collaterals for automotive customers for all Jaguar Land Rover brands in the Middle East.
• Grew the agency regional team and increased revenue by 50% by acquiring new businesses, setting new Scope of Work plans for new markets and bigger team. Honda, AL FUTTAIM GROUP DUBAI, UAE
Advertising & Public Relations Manager 2010 – 2013
• Managed the advertising agency (GMASCO – Al Futtaim Group In-house agency), and evaluated their creative & production work.
• In charge of all Honda showrooms branding and POS material display. Responsible of the showrooms OTBs (Opportunities to-do Business) growth, through effective Marketing Campaigns, and increased the amount of the annual sales leads by 15%.
• Created marketing opportunities using new tools that led to higher sales leads and businesses opportunities >15% year on year.
• Successfully launched new car models such as the new MY11 Odyssey, MY12 Pilot, All New MY12 CR-V and the All New MY13 Accord.
• Effectively managed and lead major events such as: Dubai International Motor Show 2011, the inauguration of Al Futtaim Honda showroom in Sheikh Zayed Road & Sharjah, MY13 Accord Launch, MY12 CR-V Launch event for Fleet and Fleet “Gear up for Success” Event (April 2013). LOWE DUBAI, UAE
Senior Account Manager 2009 – 2010
• Head of Etisalat Team (Managing a Budget of AED 10M a year).
• Led & managed all Etisalat marketing campaigns (Consumer, Corporate & ID, and Business Solutions), in Print, Digital and POS Material.
• Successfully launched new platforms such as the social network for Blackberry (Generation Y) where Etisalat entered a new target segment for the first time, and successfully earned a market share of 50% on Blackberry devices vs. other competitors’ brands. BBDO DUBAI, UAE
Account Manager 2006 – 2009
• Main regional contact with BBDO Detroit for all global communication for Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge brands.
• Created and adapted regional marketing campaigns and collaterals for After Sales Departments. McCann Erickson DUBAI, UAE
Senior Account Executive 2004 – 2006
• Successfully launched Etisalat’s new platform “Reach” resulting in increasing the market share by 10%.
• Created a new brand identity for Etisalat that was implemented across all marketing collaterals and communications.
• Executed marketing communication campaigns in Print, Radio and Out of Home. EDUCATION
LEBANESE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Science in Business Management 2003
• Emphasis in Marketing and Communications
• You Experience LLC: Board member and consultant, a Non-Executive shareholder of the agency board.
• Exceptional leadership qualities and communication skills; transformational leader, visionary, and culture builder
• Highly motivated, disciplined, and organized team player with strong ethical framework
• Strong multi-tasking, quantitative, problem-solving, and analytical skills