HANEM NASER EL DIN
RECEPTIONIST / ADMIN.
Birthday : 01/11/1989
Nationality : Egyptian
Civil Status : Single
Email Add. : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No. : +971-**-***-****
Visa Exp. : 01/01/2019
My skills in reading, typing, time management and time sheet, billing and follow up collection of fees in addition to my qualifications will be surely suitable candidate for any firm with excellent presentable front office.
Documentation Skills, Meeting, Planning, Supply Management, Telephone Skills, Office Experience - General, PC Proficiency, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships. I understand a receptionist is responsible for keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material, Greeting and welcoming desks as they approach the front desk Answering questions and addressing complaints
Faculty of Arts
Mansoura University Graduated at 2011
Spark Technology – Cairo, Egypt
January 2016 – October 2018
• Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
• Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
• Make travel arrangements
• Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
• Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
ROYAL HOME FOR REAL ESTATE – Mansura, Egypt
January 2016 – December 2016
• Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
• Maintains Manager calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring Managment
• Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
• Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs
NILE COMPANY FOR REAL ESTATE – Mansura, Egypt
January 2012 – December 2015
• Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers.
• Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software.
• Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes.
• Excellent organization skills
• Excellent time management
• Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent knowledge in IT and computer packages
• Accuracy and good attention to detail
• An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure
• Self motivation
• A bright and positive attitude
Mr. Maged Amin
Attorney At Law
Mob. No. 050-*******
I declare that the above furnished information is true to my knowledge. HANEM NASER EL DIN