Simpsonville, SC *****
Lisa Peeler Brady
Highly successful and driven individual seeking a rewarding position in sales management, product development or project management. Experience March 2003 – present First Township, LLC. Owner/Manager
● Own and manage rental properties and farm land that I lease out annually.
March 2010 –December 2012 PT Sinar Continental US Sales U.S. Sales Rep
● Built US Sales from the ground up, new business and clients. Worked directly with Indonesian home facility to develop fabrics and programs for US market. Planned, attended and worked extensively at biannual Showtime fabric show.
April 2008 – Nov. 2008 Suminoe Textile of America Gaffney, SC Design & Customer Service Coordinator
● Direct Customer Service representatives of meeting daily account requirements in automotive fabric, carpet and mat divisions.
● Responsible for turn-key position beginning with the concept idea to development, concluding with mass production of product as customer service coordinator.
● Resolves customer concerns and issues in an efficient and timely manner resulting in a high customer satisfaction rate.
● Oversee customer order management by leading planning and production departments to insure appropriate materials ordered and produced, thereby reducing excessive inventory and increasing overall liquidity of the company as a whole.
2006 – March 2008 Suminoe Textiles of America Gaffney, SC Project Coordinator
● Developed current program of automotive fabric for Toyota
(Corolla/Matrix/Vibe), Honda Pilot and Nissan Xterra. Program increased sales revenues by $4 million annually.
● Coordinated with OEM designers to develop color tuned trials for development with Honda, Toyota and Nissan and certified by Honda to match color tuned fabrics.
● Increased supplier base by recruiting and securing commission weavers in the market.
● Created short-term forecasting base for new programs which streamlined initial and prototype stages for new products.
● Communicated and coordinated all development, design and marketing issues between designers of parent company (Suminoe Textile of Japan) and OEM.
● Responsible for coordinating programs with Marketing Director, Sales Director, Engineering and Quality from development stage to product launch.
● Plan and analysis of developmental fabrics with laminators through 2A build.
● Travel extensively to Los Angeles, Detroit and Columbus, OH to design kick-off meetings and sales/marketing concept meetings.
● Responsible for automotive sun visor program with Axxis Corporation encompassing color tuning, fabric replacement and new development. 1993-2003 Pine Ridge Weavers Gaffney, SC
Sales Manager/Head of Design
● Directed sales force of eleven (11) individuals covering North America, England and South Africa.
● Increased customer base from 35 to 65 customers in a three year period
● Increased monthly sales revenue from $300K to $1 million with introduction and sale of 1998 home interior textile design “PORT”.
● Directed design team on two (2) home furnishing fabric lines annually producing 100+ new designs/patterns per season.
● Worked with customer base (via extensive travel) nationally to determine needs based upon market, fashion and color trends.
● Managed bi-annual Showtime fabric programs in High Point, NC by scheduling customer visits and promoting/selling current product lines. 1988-1992 Pine Ridge Weavers Gaffney, SC
Customer Service/Accounts Payable
● Educated in all aspects of the textile company working with customer base of 30 to 35 (worked during college years).
● Honed and refined customer service and communication skills which were essential to the sales management position.
● Worked with suppliers developing payment terms beneficial to Pine Ridge Weavers.
Education 1988-1992 Limestone College Gaffney, SC
● B.A., Business Administration
Active member Cherokee Creek Baptist Church; Active Mother Email Address