Human Resource Executive Assistant
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Highly organized business professional with significant legal, sales, and operations experience. Particularly skilled in building lasting customer and client relationships, office operations, and management.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, PeopleSoft, UltiPro, Docusign, Concur EXPERIENCE
Robert Half International Boca Raton, Florida- Executive Assistant/ Human Resource Assistant
November 2017 - PRESENT
● Assist three C-Level Executives and the HR Director
● Act as a coordinator for special projects at the request of the executives, including planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing company-wide events
● Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
● Organize and maintain employee files and records, to meet compliance and legal requirements
● Support our leadership team by providing assistance with communication, practices, and policy interpretation
That’s Good HR, Indianapolis, Indiana- Human Resources Coordinator March 2016 - September 2017
● Collected and processed information, including daily data entry into HR systems and filing of employee information.
● Assisted with placement of temporary employees
● Provided assistance in onboarding of all new hires
● Prepared HR/Benefits packages for new hires and newly eligible employees
● Completed offer letter templates and new hire onboarding including but not limited to: background check, pre-employment drug screen, ADP TotalSource set-up, and e-mail requests, if applicable.
Philosophy, Indianapolis, Indiana - Business Manager May 2014 - May 2016
● Managed the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
● Used a variety of innovative lead generation techniques to find new clients,experimented with different tactics and combining lead-gen tactics across multiple channels
● Trained, coached, rewarded and motivated associates to improve selling and the customer experience
States’ Attorney General - Litigation Paralegal State of Indiana and Florida January 2008 - July 2012
● Developed cases by maintaining contact with parties involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generated status reports.
● Generated Reports for attorneys based on case specifications and specific attorney requests
● Ensured organization of files including maintenance and management. E-filed documents with courts
● Conducted investigations including interviews, statements and/or obtaining documents for all discovery purposes
Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida - Human Resources Management Certificate
May 2018 - August 2018
Indiana Wesleyan University, Indianapolis, Indiana - Bachelor of Applied Science Business Management
February 2008 - August 2010
International Business College, Indianapolis, Indiana - Associate of Applied Science Paralegal Studies
June 2004 - January 2006