Proactive and highly skilled administrative professional with 10-plus years track record in customer service and record keeping, general office management who possesses strong computer skills required to assist executives and organizations to achieve its mission. Demonstrated ability to:
● Manage stocks and inventory
● Order supplies
● Facilitate event registration
● Maintain accounting files
● Update mailing lists
● Support other departments
● Provide excellent customer services
● Provides support to managers and colleagues that increases overall efficiency by 25%
● Received appreciation letter for arranging team meetings
● Received award certificates for achieving remarkable grades on work education
● Coordinated employee events and activities that helps the organization in saving expenses by 35%
● Collaborated with other departments to centralize the customer database for easy retrieval of information
● Demonstrated excellent abilities in customer orientation by assisting the Consumer Lending Department in promotional activities and campaigns Experience
August 2013 - Present - Relationship Supervisor, Beneficial Bank
● Ensure that the branch is operationally sound and that policies and procedures are followed as measured by semi-annual cash and checklist branch audit. Proficiently performs all Teller duties, oversees the staffing, coaching, and performance management of all tellers, and demonstrates a thorough understanding of all bank policies and procedures, as well as all products and services.
● Responsible for providing effective leadership of the teller staff, and ensuring operational integrity and risk management ensuring that procedural requirements and processes are known and utilized.
● Provides consistent quality customer service and support to both internal and external customers that adhere or to exceed established standards.
● Performs all teller duties as needed while adhering to bank policies and procedures. Oversees office settlement and control; balances office currency needs. Schedules breaks and lunches to ensure effective levels of service to customers. Performs any related work as required or delegated by supervisor.
● Assists in coaching and mentoring; appropriately on-boards new employees.
● Serves as the decision maker regarding the handling of customer issues at the point of service by taking ownership for resolving customer matters to the customer''s highest expectations. Inspires the staff and customers by always carrying out the company’s service principles.
● Promotes the brand by ensuring company’s support in all local events; instills community spirit and teamwork by engaging the staff in participating in community activities. Aug. 2011-Aug. 2013 - Personal Banking Representative, Sovereign Bank
● Developed banking relationship with new and potential customers, while enhancing existing relationship through interviews to obtain information and explain available financial products and services.
● Responded to and followed up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
● Followed up with customers to ensure satisfaction, responded to queries, solicited further sales, and solved related problems.
Jan. 2008-Aug. 2011 - Assistant Branch Manager, Citizens Bank
● Provided leadership, coaching of 5 subordinates along with managing the performance of branch staff to ensure branch achieves sales goal. Carried out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with bank’ policies and applicable laws.. Managed sales process by implementing targeted sales and marketing objectives.
● Communicated and implemented changes to policies and procedures.
● Managed branch expenses and looked for opportunities to reduce operating costs. Education
MBA, University of Phoenix
B.S. Computer Science, Saint Paul College
High School, San Jose Academy
Organization / Community Service
2012 - Present - Team Leader, Epic Church-Philadelphia, PA
● Effectively lead team members in maintaining focus on the given task. Influence the members to successfully meet deadlines while strengthening relationship within the group.
● Create an optimum group environment that encourages every member’s opinion.
● Promote shared participation, shared responsibility and sense of ownership of group members for planning social and service projects.
● Monitor weekly supplies of food, beverage, and paper products (catering for 300 to 550 guests per service), update inventory by placing orders at multiple purveyors.