Accenture-June ****-September 2018
Jan 2016- Sep 2018
Assistant Vice Pesident- Talent Fulfillment Lead
• Talent Fulfilment Lead for the Operating Group in Technology Client Profile: 21000 employees -Financial Services Team size: 30.
• Lead the de-centralized staffing organization for Financial Services business line with client panned across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
• Develop and execute talent solutions from internal and external sourcing channels ranging across sub-contracting to Full time employees.
• Cost management through effective automation/Digitization, re-skill, utilization of resources and pyramid management.
• HR Transformation - HRIS Systems Implementation
• Integral part of the Digitization journey for Technology staffing and anchored Change management for the implementation of a agile and nimble smart staffing tool
• Anchored the launch of AI within this tool
Lead/Senior Specialist- Global Talent Acquisition
• Strategic sourcing solutions for Alumni, Vendors and Cross Border Recruitment.
• Supersede Alumni rehire and referral approach through enhanced outreach /engagement and networking events.
• Designed and launched the global niche sourcing channel cross border hiring initiative-Return To home.
• Global Agency Lead focused at ensuring flawless procurement process.
• Co - Project managed the Talent relationship tool TRM- Talent relationship management for efficient utilization and high output of engaged talent database to meet the endeavor of high registered database.
Senior HR Business Partner
• Technology HR Business Partner for the industry -Consumer Goods and Services, total headcount of 6,000 employees. Team members-6
• Successfully Anchored the Performance, Career and Total rewards Management for the work group Products - 25,000 employees.
• Managed -Team's career aspirations along with business objectives - Exits, LOA, grievance, attrition, engagement related activities, succession planning, restructuring, pyramid management NITHYA SHEKAR
HR Leader who is a dynamic executive,
team player and motivator bringing 13
years' experience across Talent
Acquisition, HR Business Partner,
Learning & Development, Strategic Global
sourcing, Resource Management and
• Entrepreneurial Leadership with
• Strong Recruiting and Staffing
• Business Acumen
• Automation and Digitization
• Change Management
• HRIS Implementation
• Significant Delivery Experience
• Strategic sourcing Solutions
• Learning and Development
• HR Business Partner
• Diverse Work Culture Experience
Lead/Senior Specialist- Learning and Development
• Delivery Lead for Technology and Corporate functions
• Key responsibilities encompassed- streamline and stabilize the delivery operations for the training curriculum to supersede penetration/employee coverage from 700 to 1100
• Assess gaps and build India-specific learning & curriculum strategy for Corporate functions aligned to their vision & needs.
• Design and Execute flagship leadership programmes on professional competency- Business Acumen and Top Talent
• Supervise Operations for the entire Capability Development function
- building awareness, communication related initiatives.
• Own efficiency metrics and budget management (registrations, venue/ faculty booking, participant queries, onsite support, feedback, invoicing, inventory, training coverage)
• Leverage industry experts to support building of solutions as required, remaining involved closely through the pilot. 2005-2010
Specialist- Outsourcing Recruitment Capability and Delivery Lead
• Hired as contractor in June 2005 with constant growth to a Specialist for the Outsourcing line of business. This entails end to end recruiting, i.e sourcing/sourcing planning/demand
management/candidate management and onboarding
• Extensive Team management expertise -Managed a team of 15 Recruiters at various career levels.
• August – November -2010 India BPO Recruiting capabilities and Employee Referral Lead- Spearheaded this 1st time initiative and institutionalized the team by creating an overarching framework
• Objectives- build a sharp focus in capability development for recruitment and enhance Employee referral channel hires through strategic solutions.
• Key responsibilities -audit compliance and streamline processes through robust tracking and reporting, execute training framework in collaboration with the QM&RA team.
• Repository -hiring capacities/doability templates, audits, compliance. Global Experience
• Expat opportunity-Philippines, Manila
Global recruiting for 3 months March 2008-June-2008. Role- support voice hiring + build robust sourcing planning strategies along with executive hiring which includes VP and Director’s Education
Master in Business Administration-2006
Mount Carmel College India
Dual Specialization in Human Resources
Bachelor’s in Commerce-2003
Mount Carmel College India
• Six Sigma -Green Belt certified
• Pursuing SPHR
Awards and Recognition
• Star of the Business
• Dream Team
• Trail Blazer
• Good Samaritan award