IT Technical Support
● Python experience and basic knowledge
● Basic HTML experience/knowledge
● Confluence knowledge and expertise
● JIRA extensive knowledge and expertise (helpdesk and bug fixes)
● ManageEngine Service Desk experience and knowledge
● Linux experience
● Basic SQL experience
● Source Control Software use/experience (RapidSVN)
● Automation testing with our WMS and scripting (via Python)
● Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Software (Xbox, Windows, Server and Microsoft Office) in (2003, 2008 R2, XP, 7, Windows 10, Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016)
● 10+ years of customer service/support
● Created dozens of knowledge base documents (FAQS, KBs, Wiki’s) for the company for day to day operations/processes
● Freelancer blogging experience (WordPress, Blogger)
● Active Directory Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012 experience and knowledge
● Honeywell RF equipment troubleshooting and repair
● PC hardware repair technician
● Experience with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube)
● Google Apps for Work Administrator and Expert
● Familiar with current generation gaming consoles (Xbox One, PS4, etc.)
● Self-motivated and enthusiastic while working
● Results oriented leader
● Strong and meticulous planner
● Superlative attention to detail
● Excellent communication/people and phone skills
Burris Logistics / QA (Quality Assurance) Analyst Tier II October 2016 - PRESENT, MILFORD, DE
• Continuous skill development by various methods (such as on-the-job training, seminars, certification programs, etc.).
• Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, and network environments.
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures.
• Documents software defects using tracking system, and report defects to developers. Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
• Perform root cause analysis procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, data, or code pieces to determine breakdown source
• Provide feedback and recommendations to developers and Business Analysts (BA) on software usability and functionality.
• Assist in implementation of software installation by providing release notes, documentation and technical support.
• Assist BAs in training IT Analysts and warehouse staff as required on new and/or modified program functionality
Burris Logistics / IT Solutions Analyst
APRIL 2013 - October 2016, MILFORD, DE
• A member of a team of technicians providing network, desktop, I.P. phone, printer, server and conference call support to 100 users in the Milford corporate offices including C-Level Executive and Board of Directors’ support.
• Create procedure documentation and intake Honeywell Warehousing RF equipment
• Provide all desktop, Thin Client, I.P. phone, printer, conference call and RF support to 1,700 users in nine distribution warehouses located on the East Coast
• Support the BOE (Business Objects Enterprise) and Jasper Reports systems for 400 Burris users and 1,100 vendors.
• Basic hardware repairs for Windows based computers (mostly DELL) from upgrading hardware to RMAs
• Provide solid communication between the I.T. group and the many business units in the corporate offices and distribution warehouses in order to provide a consistent SLA.
Cambridge International / IT Helpdesk
JANUARY 2013 - APRIL 2013, CAMBRIDGE, MD
In this position I did daily hardware fixes on computers (install RAM, reformatting hard drives, workstation setups, supply inventory, etc I answered phone calls and did problem/incident assessments while taking notes to try to resolve the problem. I also did inventory control and overhauled there none existent log of hardware used throughout the company. This job had mostly DELL hardware for computers and Xerox for printing. My job was to assess the IT needs of an employee and then make the appropriate decisions to how to assess the problem. I learned basic Active Directory while maintaining basic changes in the Server 2008R2 environment. I learned how to do basic networking deployments and crimping of cables and having them ready for new users
Sussex County Administration / IT Support Intern
JUNE 2012 - SEPT 2012, GEORGETOWN DE
I interned here in the summer of 2012. I acquired over 160 hours experience with people fixing real IT problems at the county job. I installed basic hardware, software programs, operating systems, cumulative backups, printers, and did day to day operations from the complex in Georgetown.
Wilmington University / Bachelor's Degree
JANUARY 2014 - AUGUST 2016, GEORGETOWN, DE
GRADUATED: MAY 2017
Degree Title: Management Information Systems
Delaware Technical Community College / Associate’s Degree AUGUST 2009 - DECEMBER 2011, GEORGETOWN, DE
GRADUATED: MAY 2012
Degree Title: Computer Information Technology: Microcomputers and Networking
● DELTA EPSILON RHO at Wilmington University
● Cumulative GPA over 3.75 at Wilmington University
● Dean’s list (3.0 GPA or better) for all semesters attended at Delaware Tech
● President's List (4.0 GPA) for one semester at Delaware Tech
● Previous member of the “National Honor Society”
● Captain of High School Tennis Team