To be a part of an organization where I can fully utilize my skills and make a significant contribution to the success of the employer and at the same time my individual growth. Academic Qualification:
Qualification School/College Name Year Percentage
Smt. Kashibai Navale
college of engineering
H.H.C.P girls college,
Hujurpaga, Bajirao Road
Shivaji D. Adhalrao Patil
Mechatol Engineering Solutions (Kothrud, Pune)
• Design and Analysis of Pressure vessel: The objective of project was to design and analyze pressure vessel to store Paraffin and to generate Bill of Material (BOM) as per Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. The model was designed and analyzed in Solidworks.
Seminar was given on the topic “ Burnishing of Aerospace Alloys”. Experience:
Intern- (10th June, 2017 –10th June, 2017)
FUKOKU India Pvt. Ltd. (Chakan, Pune)
1. Worked on project ‘Defect Analysis on Shop Floor’. 2. Understanding of company policies & the way of working. Jui Nitin Kale
Hari om complex, Flat No.103
Resume: Jui Nitin Kale
Basic knowledge of CREO software.
1. Participation in National level event “Mahindra E-BAJA SAEINDIA 2016” held at Indore, organized by SAEINDIA, 2016, where in we secured 1 st
2. Subject Topper in “ Numerical Methods and Optimization” (96 /100). 3. Participation in National level events “Nevo-construct” & “π-struct” in VISION 2K15 held at WCE, Sangali.
4. Working under Industry Institute Interaction Cell in my college. 5. Active member of MESA & Worked as Event Executive in organization team of mechanical department.
6. Participated in event of Propulsion and Battleship in Techtonic 2K15 . Core Competencies:
Quick learner, Good analytical skills, Logical skills,passionate about working, Punctuality, Positive attitude.
Date of Birth: 12th Oct, 1995
Home Town: Ghodegaon, Maharashtra
Languages Spoken: English, German, Hindi, Marathi Declaration:
I hereby declare that, all the above given information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place- Pune. Kale Jui Nitin