Lorn M. Phillips
• Email- email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications:
Highly dedicated and capable worker who prides themselves on being proficient in a professional environment- A team player in regards for striving for successful team goals- Proficient in meeting deadlines and work in a team environment. -Extensive communication skills, working extremely well in a fast-paced environment and in great detail. Six and a half years of mortgage loan origination with extensive customer service experience- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain confidentiality. Posses knowledge and understanding Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA and conventional loan operations, underwriting guidelines, policies and procedures in multiple areas of mortgage origination through closing and funding.
• Office skills: Skilled In the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, LIS, Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer, DMS- Doc Management System, Doc Velocity Professional Experience:
Pacific Union Financial May 9th, 2016 to October 05, 2018 Mortgage Loan Specialist- (Closing/Doc Drawing/ Funding)
• Many roles preformed within Pacific Union Home Mortgage Closing/ Doc Drawing / Funding for FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA Home loans:
• Reviewed file and loan approval conditions from underwriting
• Effectively managed a pipeline of up to 25-40 files of mortgage transactions
• Updated Pacific Unions internal systems with accuracy and efficiency
• Establish strong relationships with our mutual clients and business partners in regards to collecting necessary documents to complete the loan purchase or refinance.
• Examined and reviewed documents for accuracy and completeness including, nut not limited to; Title, Trust Documents, Insurance – Condo/ Homeowners/ Flood Policies.
• Preformed closing and settlement dates for Pacific Unions closing department.
• Preformed Initial Closing Disclosure (CD) with accuracy in regard to TRID guidelines
• Preformed review of the Loan Estimate in comparison to CD o Ensuring proper and accurate fees were disclosed o Ensuring minimal tolerance cures/ if any were given
• Drawing the closing package for review of accuracy o Proper borrowers on the closing documents
o Proper Riders were in the file for recording purposes o Proper closing/ funding and rescission dates displayed on the closing documents
• Ordering Wire amount for funds at closing for title company o Communicating with title company, confirming accurate wire amount is sent.
• Reviewing the signed and dated closing package for accuracy and completeness
• Clearing any remaining underwriting conditions
o Once conditions are cleared, releasing authorization to disburse funds to title company.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage March 2012 to April 2016 Mortgage Loan Specialist: (Processing/ Closing/ Funding/ Audit Review)
Multiple roles preformed within Wells Fargo Home Mortgage o Wells Fargo Service Excellence Award Recipient
Auditor: National Underwriting and Production Risk Management Team o Preformed post-closing auditing for the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act o Ensured files accuracy and completeness upon completion of initial underwrite o Reported and corrected any deficiencies during second level risk review o Completed Quality Assurance third level review on prior audits to maximize accuracy through checks and balances.
Loan Processor (Processing/ Closing/ Funding) for: FHA, VA Conventional, Private Mortgage Banking and Wealth Management.
o Worked with high net worth clients and transactions o Reviewed file and loan approval conditions from underwriting o Effectively managed a pipeline of up to 35 to 65 mortgage transactions o Updated Wells Fargo’s underwriting system with accuracy and efficiency o Established a relationship with our clients in regards to collecting necessary documents to complete the loan purchase or refinance
o Examined and reviewed documents for completeness and accuracy, including but not limited to; Title Work, Trust Documents, Insurance Policies (Condo/ Flood and HOI) o Performed closing and settlement date of files for the closing department o Ordered Mortgage Payoffs, appraisals, verified borrower’s employment, verifying income, knowledge of calculating debt to income ratios.
o Properly ordering wires from our treasury to arrive BEFORE closing to ensure a prompt disbursement after closing docs have been reviewed, approve, and conditions cleared.
Home Loan Closer for Relocation Department Within Wells Fargo o Submitted, signed, completed documents to the title company o Reviewed final HUD for approval
o Reviewed fully executed loan documents for accuracy and completeness o Ordered wire for funds to be disbursed and loan funding o Completed any revisions as requested from title company for accuracy
o Remington College 2003-2005
Course Guidelines of Business
Business Finance and Management
o Tarrant County College 2001-2003
Introduction to Business
United States Government
o Des Moines Area Community College 2000-2001
Ethnics of Business