Summary of Qualifications
Seasoned Sales and Operations Manager with 20 years of experience in Corporate Business Development, with specialized experience in Strategic Planning and Team Management.
Strategic leader who excels at customized marketing solutions and revenue generation.
Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and work with both small and large teams on a collaborative level as well as managerial level.
Competent in the areas of market analysis and sales strategy.
Articulate and influential communication skills, serving as an effective strategist, team leader, liaison, and negotiator. Excellent listening and presentation skills.
Top-producing sales record, particularly in selling to C-level executives and company decision-makers.
Highly analytical, with a proven track record in the management of complex and diverse business endeavors.
Recognized by managers, colleagues, and clients as a creative, innovative, and focused business professional.
Project Coordinator/Migration Specialist Apex Systems (Contract with Wells Fargo) 2/2018 to 7/2018.
• Transition/migrate all legacy Wachovia Business customers to Wells Fargo’s Safe T platform.
• Lead implementation of product requirements features and enhancements.
• Performed Migration and Testing of transaction data from one core system to another.
• Managed each individual migration to completion.
• Understood and analyzed data to be to be transmitted and make sure secure processes are followed.
Migration Specialist/Online Banking Specialist S3 Shared Services Solutions 6/2017-2/2018
• Managed Customer Service for Bellco, SECU FCU (Maryland), Bethpage FCU (New York)
• Assisted Members to migrate to new online banking platform.
• Resolve member issues timely and thoroughly, seeking to exceed member expectations.
• Responded to connectivity issues for online banking and bill payment.
• Online Banking Specialist.
Small Business Sales Comcast 2/2016-11/2016
• Affectively built rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions,
• Conducted market research, identified emerging market trends and utilized new marketing strategies.
• Scheduled customers for installation and confirmed when each installation was complete.
• Managed 90 contacts per day, while effectively multi-tasking in a fast paced work environment.
Branch Customer Service Manager US Bank, (Cherry Creek, CO) 10/2008-04/2015.
• Efficiently lead branch to exceed sales goals with a Pinnacle award in the 3rd quarter of 2009.
• Responsible for personally demonstrating and ensuring all employees on the staff provide excellent Customer
Service in accordance with the US Bank Service Advantage Core Values.
• Effectively coordinated operational activities within the branch to ensure satisfactory passing of RQA, greater
• Actively ensured compliance with Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act,
Information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policy and procedures.
Regional Business Development Manager, Countrywide Specialty Lending, (Denver, CO) 06/2003 – 10/2007
Competently managed all sales operations for this leading mortgage lender within the states of Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana.
Created and implemented innovative sales and marketing strategies to optimize growth and company revenue.
Recruited, hired, trained, and motivated junior business developers.
Successfully sold mortgage products to clients through networking, referrals, cold-calling, and channel development.
Researched company competitors, developing competitive intelligence and a comprehensive understanding of competing businesses.
Cultivated relationships with local branches, marketing to their strategic business partners.
Managed the loan processing system to ensure that loans were being properly underwritten on time and with the correct pricing structure.
Top Producing Employee 6 times, having 18 months with over $1 million in loan revenue.
Branch Manager, Household Finance Corporation/HSBC, (Denver, CO) 06/1996 – 06/2003
Effectively managed all aspects involved with running a competitive financial institution, successfully expanding and supporting Household Finance’s market share while adhering to company goals and policies.
Hired, trained, and supervised a staff of up to 7 employees, ensuring that all team members deliver financial products and services to customers in an effective manner.
Underwriting approval authority to $300,000.
Successfully grew revenue by 6% annually for this $61 million branch.
Three-time National Founders Council Winner.
Achieved 100% local and state audit compliance.
Senior Account Executive, Eagle Point Software, (Dubuque, IA) 04/1994 – 03/1996
Sold technical software solutions to Architectural and Civil Engineering companies, establishing over 150 new accounts and managing more than 250 client accounts through a direct sales channel.
Attended trade shows and exhibits, setting up booths and marketing the company’s products.
Individually closed the top 3 largest accounts in the history of the Architectural division.
Consistently held a position within the top 10% of Account Executives for highest sales and revenue.
(Continued on page 2)
Education and Professional Training
Bachelor Degree in Sociology Emphasis in Statistics
Loras College, 1993
Computer Skill Set
Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Suite., Salesforce.com.
Experienced in business through the internet and internet research.