Brandie Nicole Silinsky, ARNP-C
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
Master of Science, Adult Nurse Practitioner Program, 2009
Wilmington College, New Castle, DE
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Summa Cum Laude, 2003
Gloucester County College, Sewell, NJ
Associate Applied Science, 1998
ARNP / Certifications
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Credentialing Center; Adult Nurse Practitioner, 7/31/2024
Advanced Cardiac Life Support, current through 6/01/2019
Basic Cardiac Life Support, current through 5/22/2019
State of Florida, current through 4/30/2019
DEA, current through 2/29/2020
Surgery Partners, LLC 11/09-9/17
ARNP - Interventional pain management
● Provided individualized pain management for acute and chronic pain patients; utilizing a broad range of treatment plans including conservative treatment therapies to recommended interventional procedures performed by Board Certified Interventional Pain Physicians including; occipital blocks, Botox injections, cervical, thoracic, lumber & sacral MBB, radiofrequency ablation procedures, ESIs, Intrathecal Medication Pump placement & management, Spinal Cord Stimulators and referrals for surgical consultations when applicable.
● Provided individualized care and treatment plans for 18-22 patients daily.
Performed joint injections and trigger point injections.
Performed reviews & discussion on all diagnostic testing including patient teaching.
Experienced utilizing and documenting in EMR, medical management and billing & coding.
Lakeland Regional Medical Center, Lakeland, FL 10/03-10/09
Staff Registered Nurse, Preceptor - Coronary Interventional Unit (CIU)
● Provided individualized care for 5-6 acute CAD/MI patients on a 48-bed unit in a large suburban hospital.
● Experienced in cardiac exam, cardiac arrhythmias, titrating cardiac drips, cardioversion, pacemakers and pre & post cardiac catheterization care including sheath pulls, phlebotomy and IV therapy.
Cristiana Care, Newark, DE 8/01-8/03
Staff Registered Nurse, Preceptor - CVICU (step-down unit)
● Provided individualized care for 4-7 acute critical patients on a 44-bed unit in a large teaching hospital. ● Experienced in 12-lead EKGs, telemetry, sheath pulls, A-lines, PICC/Central lines, cardiac intravenous drips, pre & post CABGs, pre & post AVRs and MVRs care including patient teaching.
Underwood Memorial Hospital, Woodbury, NJ 7/98-7/01
Staff Registered Nurse, Preceptor – Medical/Surgical Unit (Orthopedics & General Surgery)
● Provided individualized care for 5-10 patients on a 27-bed unit in a suburban teaching hospital.
● Expertise in pre & post surgical care including IV Therapy, Central/PICC lines, wound care, incision care, JP/Hemovac drains, chest tubes, PCA pumps and patient teaching.
Academic / Professional Activities
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 2009 to present
Phi Sigma Theta National Honor Society, 2007 to present
Florida Society of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, member 2016-2018
Florida Academy of Pain Medicine 2016 Annual Scientific Meeting, Speaker
Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society for Nurses-Omicron Gamma, 2003-2009
National Nurses Organizing Committee, California Nurses Association, Florida Chapter, 2009
Polk County Association for Advanced Nurses, 2007-2012
UFCW Union, Local #1625, 2003-2009
Service Excellence Nominations, Cristina Care, 2001-2003
“Kudos Korner” Recognitions, Underwood Memorial Hospital, 1998-2001
Class Speaker at Nursing Pinning Ceremony, 1998