English, Organised, extroverted
A highly organized and focused events professional, looking to move into a career within b2b, after a successful two years working with a b2c company, progressing from supervisor through to manager in a highly entrepreneurial environment. Fluent in both English and Spanish, I am an extroverted and effective communicator. Combined with my
(ongoing) MA in Event management, and hands on experience gained at Naturenglish, I’m confident I can bring a lot to a role as either a conference producer or sponsorship manager.
April 2015 - Present Naturenglish, Madrid, Spain
• Having over 5200 students pass through our camps in 2015 to now having over 26,400 students pass through our camps in 2018. (80% Growth rate)
• Making over 45 public speaking presentations in Spanish at schools.
• Creating rapport with many clients, developing relationships.
• Managing over 32 staff members
• Preparing, managing, multitasking and developing camps.
• Directly selling various activities and camps to schools increasing camp activities and revenue by 24%
• Promptly promoted twice over the 3 year period I was there. Coordinator
• Coordinated over 82 Camps and over 160 Day excursions.
• Each camp coordinating teams of up to 10 monitors, I hold a 100% repeating client rating as my time as a coordinator.
• Skills gained leadership, problem solving and attention to detail. Monitor
• Instructing activities in various environments e.g. Rock Climbing, Skiing, Surfing, Kayaking, Abseiling, Trekking, Snorkeling and other sports.
Event Work Experience
June 2013 NP20 Miniclick Event, London, UK
• Mounting and dismounting the stage lighting, audio systems, and visual equipment for speakers to present their work.
Oct 2012 Threshold Photo Exhibition Newport, Wales UK Exhibition Designer
• Booking the Venue, working closely with the curator, adapting the interior of the exhibit to meet the needs of the curator and photographers.
June 2012 – Sep 2012 Skillshare Internation Cape Town, South Africa Event Coordinator
• Planning, organizing and then managing sports and health awareness events for impoverished communities in and around the areas of Cape Town.
Dec 2016 – Present Universidad Francisco de Vitoria Madrid, Spain
• MA Event Management (Spanish) Course work included principles of marketing, communication campaigns, project management, legislation and risk management and Hospitalility. Daniel Wallace
Calle Dulce Chacón 23, 28050 Madrid
Date of Birth: 15/07/1990
2010 - 2013 University of Wales, Newport (USW) Newport, Wales UK
• BA Hons Documentary Photography skills gained organization, critical thinking, attention to detail, location photography, editing photographs and videos, lighting knowledge. 2008 – 2010 Coleg Gwent Gwent, Wales UK
• Bachelors of Technology (BTech), Communication and Media Studies, Skills gained Photoshop and Illustrator, Audiovisual
Other Work Experience
Nov 2014 – Apr 2015 Amalia Wealth Madrid, Spain
• Scheduling meetings and marketing the services of the financial advisors and maintaining communications with clients before, during and after meetings.
• extensive administration tasks and the gathering and handling of data. Jul 2012 – Jun 2013 Hillcroft Recovery Newport, Wales UK Logistics Manager
• Providing a specific point of contact for police officers, staff, members of the public and other organizations in relation to the vehicles recovered by the company SKILLS
• ADOBE PHOTOSHOP Advanced
• ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR Advanced
• ADOBE INDESIGN Advanced
• MICROSOFT WORD
• MICROSOFT EXCEL
• MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
• ADOBE FINALCUT
• FULL DRIVING LICENCE
• 150 HOUR TEFL ONLINE COURSE
• BRONZE DUKE OF EDINBURGH AWARD
• OPEN WATER SCUBA DIVER
• SINGLE PITCH ROCK CLIMBING AWARD
• NVQ LEVEL 2 MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
• RED CROSS FIRST AID April 2018
• ENGLISH Native
• SPANISH Advanced