* P. O. Box 11729
Surname : Bisetty
First Name : Malini
Maiden Name : Moodley
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : South African
Age : 40
Place of Birth : Durban
Residential Address : 1810 Carlyke Street
Blue Valley Golf and Country Estate
Postal Address : P. O. Box 11729
Phone : 083-***-****
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Identification Number : 780**********
Drivers License : Valid Code 08
State Of Health : Excellent
Home Language : English
Name : Arena Park Secondary
Name : University of Natal
B Cur, Nursing Degree (Honors)
Name : University of Pretoria
B Cur et al
Nursing Administration Diploma
Name : Damelin Correspondence College
Certificate in Project Management
Name : Stellenbosch University (Telematic)
Nursing Education Diploma (Cum laude)
Computer Skills : E-mail
Mediclinic Intranet in-house system for student records
CRS (Mediclinic HR management)
Kronos (HR management system)
NEMIS (Netcare Student system)
ACADEMIC TRAINING AND ACHIEVEMENTS
1. 1996 - Prefect - Arena Park Secondary School
2. 1994-1996 - Student Counselor: Department of Education and Culture
3. 1994-1996 - Drug wise Marshall: Teenagers against Drug Abuse
4. 1999-2000 - Academic Awards/Bursaries from KZN Department of Health
5. 1997 - Sri Sathya Sai National Conference: KwaZulu/Natal Technikon
6. 1997 - Sri Sathya Sai World Youth Conference: India
7. 2000 - Certificate Acquired for: Achieved academic position in the
Top 15% Undergraduates: University of Natal
8. 2000 - Midwifery Award for top results: University of Natal
9. 2000: Workshop with Active Birth Association: St. Mary’s Nursing College KwaZulu/Natal
10. 2000: Female Reproductive Health Workshop (Dept. Gynecology) KwaZulu/Natal Medical School
11. 2000: Inherited Mental Health Disorders: Crawford College: KwaZulu/Natal
12. 2000: Workshop on Psycho-social Rehabilitation: SAAPSR: University of Natal
13. June 2002: HIV/ Aids Counseling Course: Med-Forum Heart & General Hospital,
14. 2002-2004: Midwifery Symposium: Pretoria CSIR
15. 2003: The Nestle Infant Feeding Workshop: Pretoria
16. 2008-2012: Breastfeeding Workshop: Killarney Country Club, Johannesburg
17. 2008-2012: Midwifery Symposium: CSIR Pretoria/Indaba Hotel
18. 2008: 3 Day Breastfeeding Course (Breastfeeding Forum)
19. 2009: Introduction to BIRTHING FROM WITHIN Mentor & Doula Workshop: Cape
20. 2008-2012: Maternity Baby Talk Road Show: Killarney Country Club, Johannesburg
21. 2008-2012: Johnson & Johnson Workshop for Pregnancy Education Week:
22. 2011/2013/2016: Basic Life Support Training: Mediclinic Sandton
23. 2012: Mentorship and assessment workshop (2 days): Mediclinic Sandton
24. 2013: Midwifery Workshop: Interpretation of CTG’s: Mediclinic Morningside
25. 2013: 5 Day Clinical Facilitation Training: Mediclinic Morningside
26. 2013: Received the TOP ACHEIVERS AWARD for Nursing Education: University of
27. 2014: Midwifery Symposium: Indaba Hotel Bryanston
28. 2015: Assessor Course Certification: Assessment College of South Africa
29. 2015: Trainer the Trainer Certification Course: CAN! Do By Mediclinic
30. 2016: Moderation Course Certification: Assessment College of South Africa
31. 2016: Microsoft office: CTU Sandton
32. 2015/2016/2017: Midwifery Symposium: Indaba Hotel
33. 2018: Kronos Training: Netcare GNE Campus
34. 2018: NEMIS Training: Netcare GNE Campus
35. 2019: HOD Management Course: Netcare Head office (planned)
EMPLOYER: Netcare Unitas Hospital
Position Held: HOD/Unit Manager for Clinical Facilitation
Service Period: Current since 1 July 2018
Professional Duties with Line Management:
-Ensure ongoing support and training from the Clinical Department.
-Ensure implementation of Netcare policies and procedures/Netcare Education
-Active involvement in research activities
-Participation in Audits and process development
-Teaching and Learning Facilitation for students and Hospital based academic staff
-Cooperation with unit managers for departmental training needs
-Facilitation of orientation for new staff
-Quality and risk management for Compliance/IPC/OHS
-Maintaining and uplifting the Netcare values and behaviors of staff/HBAS and students
-Mentoring/Coaching and Leadership within the department
-Student management: Disciplinary involvement
-Kronos management of HBAS and students with PA
-BLS/ACLS/PALS/CRP bookings administration and documentation
-Attendance of CF Forum at GNE Campus and all meetings at Unitas Hospital
-Participation in Summative clinical BC examinations for assessment and moderation
-Management/planning and coordination of hospital training
-Assessments of Clinical Facilitators/Hospital based academic staff
-Active participation in hospital audits: Core standards/ISO/SANC/DOH preparation
-Participation in skills plan
-Managing continuous professional development
-Commitment to personal and professional development
-Development in training programs
-Active participation in in-service training and development in permanent personnel
-Active role in supportive management
EMPLOYER: Mediclinic Northern Region Learning Centre
Position Held: Nurse Educator
Service Period: December 2013 to June 2018
-Participation in drawing up Policies and procedures
-Certification Program coordination
-Mentorship to Bridging students
-Learning Facilitation and Delivery
-Clinical allocations according SANC regulations
-Compiling assignments and tests including the Bridging pre-package tests for course selection
-Clinical accompaniment to various hospitals for 1 on 1 training
-Performing clinical assessments and practical examinations
-Developing and delivering of lectures on course material
-Intensive teaching on comprehensive nursing care for Bridging students
-Management rounds/teaching facilitated for the R683 second year component
-Participating in Quality Improvement Programs
-Ensuring quality assurance and adherence to policy and procedures
-Provide Support to training departments at various hospitals
-Adhoc training support, including workshops’, orientation provided to clinical facilities
-Learner administration: Setting of tests, Management of practical hours and reports, counseling, academic support programs, learner completions for council, maintain training records
-Competence demonstrated in all performance output areas
-Confidentiality and professional conduct maintained at all times
-Continuation of learning
-Student management/support/Counseling/Academic support
-Assistance to Training and Development Facilitators at hospital level
-CPD Course Co-ordinator: Maternity Nursing RN and EN
-Facilitator for the Learner representative council managing student related issues
-Co-ordinator of the Student academic support program
-Participation in the Journal club research program for reviewing scientific articles
EMPLOYER: Mediclinic Sandton
Position Held: Clinical Facilitator
Service Period: May 2012 – November 2013
-Ongoing Clinical Training
-Demonstration of clinical procedures
-Coordinate Nursing staff assessments and evaluations
-Management of MAP points and professional development of staff
-Oversee nursing students objectives and learning outcomes
-Present lectures and training workshops
-Coordinate training workshops
-Coordinate quizzes, tests and assessments
-Loading of training onto Mediclinic’s CRS training system
-Record keeping and documentation
-Client services, Administration
-Student administration/management and support whilst in clinical practice
EMPLOYER: Mediclinic Sandton
Position Held: Maternity Program Co-coordinator/Facilitator
Service Period: January 2008-April 2012
-Co-ordinate the Maternity and Medi-Senior Program for the institute.
-Co-ordinate, facilitate and manage the Ante-Natal and Post Natal Classes.
-Conduct the 3D/4D Scans for the above Program.
-Co-ordinate CPR and Baby Care Classes for the Hospital.
-Conduct Facility Tours for the Maternity Unit.
-Formulate Maternity Program Presentations for Doctors and Staff.
-Information assimilation for Clients.
-Provide home based support and nursing care information to Maternity and MediSenior Patients.
-Provide Breastfeeding support to our patients.
-Management, Co-ordination and Facilitation of the MediSenior Senior Clinic.
-I conduct screening tests for MediSenior clients over the age of fifty.
-Administration, Record Keeping, Filing and Referrals of patients.
-Statistics and Reports.
-Events Management and Coordination
-Complaints Management and Referral
-Training and Development of staff at Ward level
EMPLOYER Discovery Health - Head Office – Sandton, Gauteng
Position Held Pre-authorization Service Consultant
Service period November 2006 – February 2007
- Conversion and interpretation of medically related diagnosis and medical procedures to
CPT and BHF codes.
- Accessing and validating client data by navigating specific pathways of the internal system.
- Loading and authorizing medical admissions and procedures for in and out of hospital
- Editing of loaded events.
Opening of enquires for medical reviews, forensics referrals, pre-assessment and
- Acting advisory for in-house plan benefits and funding decisions via access of clinical
Protocols, plan limits and general scheme exclusions.
- Assistance and Interpretation of claims queries.
EMPLOYER Lancet Laboratories
Position Held Hospital Depot Phlebotomist & Relief Phlebotomist.
Service Period 1 April 2005 to 30 October 2006
- Accuracy in obtaining, collection and dispatching of all specimens
- Completion of requisition forms
- Problem solving in terms of incomplete/incorrect Demolog/ Lablog details
- Customer interaction and problem monitoring
- Telephone liaison with Doctors and Staff members.
- Cash payments and banking
- Adherence to health and safety protocols
- Delivery of reports to wards and medical personnel
- Collection of specimens, extensively in High Care and ICU Units.
- Assistant to medical personnel with procedures.
- Drawing of bloods from babies, children, adults, arterial lines and arterial gases,
- Editing, adding of tests, report printing, task initiation.
- Compliance maintenance to clinical practice and protocols.
- Assisted Depot Manager in drawing up of Policies and Procedures.
- Resumed responsibility in-charge of hospital Depots after hours and weekends.
- Provided staff supervision, task allocation and problem solving independently.
EMPLOYER Cura-med/ Mediclinic Pretoria Gynecological
Position Held Professional Nurse: Labor and Delivery, Post Natal
Service Period 1 March 2002 – 31 March 2005
-Maternity, delivery and nursing care
-antenatal and Post-natal nursing care
-pre and post operative care for gynecological cases
-stock control and overall management in effective running of the unit
-Baby well-being Clinic and Antenatal classes
-Designated as Sister-in-charge in the absence of the Matron after-hours and over
-Leadership and management of staff
-Staff allocation to needed units
-Staff compliance to protocols
-Supervision of defaulting staff
-Adherence to ethical code of the profession
-Participation in marketing of the facilities in the Hospital at various Open Day Functions.
EMPLOYER Northdale Provincial Hospital
Position Held: Nursing Sister
Professional nurse in Labour and Delivery,
Gynecological and Post Natal Ward
Service Period: 2 January 2001 – 28 February 2002
- Execution of designated nursing duties
- Deputized in the absence of the sister-in-charge of unit
- Assisted in management and support functioning of unit
- Resolution of problems, comparison of alternative course of action
- Guidance and consultation to peers and subordinates
- Adherence to ethical nursing practice in order to ensure optimal nursing care
- Compliance to and maintenance of scientific principles of nursing
1.South African Nursing Council
Reference Number : 14442040
Period : Current
2.Registered with SANC as an Assessor and Moderator: 2015/2016
1.Mrs Glynis Herselman
2.Mrs. Monique Lanz
Ex Nursing Manager
Training and Development Consultant
CURRENT AND FUTURE INTERESTS:
1.MCur Nursing Science/Education