Jamaica, NY *****
handling tasks with accuracy and efficiency. Motivated leader with strong Organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include phone, Customer service skills and efficient fast pace learning tasks. Work Experience
EAST END AVENUE CORPORATION - New York, NY
August 1984 to August 2017
• Maintain clean lobbies or entrance areas for travelers or guests.
• Arrange for shipments of baggage, express mail, and parcels by providing
• Weighing and billing service.
• Compute and complete charge slips for services rendered and maintain
• Transport guests about premises and local areas or arrange for transportation.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Provide assistance with patrons' special needs, such as helping those with wheelchairs
• Verify credentials of patrons desiring entrance into press box and permit only authorized persons to enter.
• Help tenants when in need for any apartment task.
• Porter/multi task jobs when in need for building
• Front entrance security of building
MANHATTAN VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL - New York, NY
SKILLS: - Customer and Personal Service - English and Spanish Language