Hello, my name is Ashlee Hagin. I am very passionate about being an Esthetician and Laser Technician and I believe that shows through my personality, knowledge, and through my hands. I always strive to do the best that I can and to learn from every opportunity. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
LightRx Face & Body - Tucson, AZ
October 2017 to Present
•Provide services of the following: IPL Phototofacial, IPL Hair Removal, Venus Viva, Venus Legacy, Sculpsure, and RX Lipo.
•Assist with scheduling and sales.
•Meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals.
•Knowledge and sales of Jan Marini products.
Simplicity Laser - Tucson, AZ
June 2017 to October 2017
•Provided Laser Hair Removal Services using the Candela GMAX Pro Alexandrite/Yag
•Assisted with scheduling and phone calls when needed
•Encouraged clients to purchase a membership program to meet their hair removal expectations
•Met and exceeded monthly sales goals
Rubs Massage Studio
June 2015 to July 2017
• Perform face and back facials including peels.
• Provide full body wax services.
• Assist with in-house Laundry.
• Sales of skin care products.
• Use my knowledge of skin care to promote upselling. Receptionist / Coordinator / Sales Assistant
January 2014 to August 2015
• Contact superintendents for updates on pool construction status and scheduling.
• Provide quality customer service during pool construction regarding scheduling, payments, upgrades, and any other related pool issues.
• Coordinate the scheduling of subcontractors and customers during a variety of phases required for pool completion.
• Assist with furniture and spa leads including following up on all sales leads. Support Team / Software Trainer
May 2013 to December 2013
• Knowledge of food cost in general and food cost software.
• Trained all new and existing clients on how to use the food cost software provided as well as troubleshooting any incoming calls from clients who have questions or issues about the software.
• Set up the food cost software specifically for each individual client.
• Contacted all food vendors to setup and import all electronic data invoices to the software. Sandwich Artist / Person In Charge (Manager Certified) Subway
December 2012 to December 2013
• Made quality sandwiches, prepped food, and maintained a clean store.
• Operated a register, used up-sale skills, and operated a headset for drive thru orders.
• Knowledge of food cost, inventory, and receiving truck deliveries.
• As a person in charge I was responsible for making sure the staff followed all food safety guidelines, provided good customer service, and followed daily tasks. Office Assistant
December 2012 to May 2013
• Filed and organized.
• Handled all billing, mailing, and receiving.
• Entered weekly and monthly paperwork.
• Processed all employee files and verified documents. Education
Certificate of Completion in Laser Technician and Laser Safety Officer National Laser Institute - Scottsdale, AZ
Certificate of Completion in Aesthetics
Aveda Institute of Tucson - Tucson, AZ
Customer Service, Excel, Quickbooks, Receptionist, Sales, Typing Additional Information
• Standard Facials (manual and machine; including Galvanic and High Frequency.)
• Organic Peels
• Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion.
• Body Treatments including back facials and body scrub wrap.
• Makeup application and lash/ brow tinting.
• Skin Analysis (Woods Lamps, Skin Scope, Face Mapping.)
• Hair Removal (waxing and tweezing to include advanced Brazilian for men and women.)
• Advanced Aromatherapy Training.
• Retail sales, product ordering, and inventory management.
• Proficient with a variety of computer hardware and software programs.
• Familiar with several POS systems including QuickBooks.
• Oxygen Facial
• Cosmetic Laser Training on the following: Photofacial, E-Matrix, Tattoo Removal, Hair Reduction, Cellulite Reduction, and Skin Tightening.