OBJECTIVE A Senior Level position in the Real Estate industry where my expertise in Land Acquisition and Financial Analyst would be needed
Senior Level Land Acquisition Manager with 7 years of management experience, a Masters degree in International Construction Mgt. Helped Company to acquired over 40 lands.
• Especially skilled at Marketing, Financial Analysis, Strategic Planning
• Proven ability to Financial Analysis. A talent for Analysis. Skilled in Ms Office Suite. Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Expertise in Real Estate Land Acquisition Analysis WORK
TMP America Inc., Alpharetta, GA 2018 to Present
• Complete reconciliation of balance sheet accounts based on timelines established for each action outstanding items.
• Analyze movement of balance sheet and revenue accounts in total and by client where appropriate.
• Complete monthly journal entries accurately and timely to support the month- end close process
• Report to CEO items identified in the reconciliations to reduce risk and look for opportunities for improvements
• Prepares monthly account reconciliations
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
• Monitors activity of various accounts (including variance analyses) and advise decision makers on appropriate course of action
• Maintains and improves the controls around financial reporting
• Recommend and monitor processes for efficiencies and potential improvements
Sino-Ocean Land Group, Shenzhen, China 2015 to 2016 Land Acquisition& Real Estate Analyst Manager
• In charge of the Land acquisition to help company to acquire bulks of land. Experienced with the acquisition, identification, and processing of land for development or sale.
• Headed the Property Assessment& Investment analysis report for multiple projects with focus on the following activities: Project Scheduling/Cost Estimating/Financing/Project Positioning (Targeting)/Project Planning/Promotion Arrangement/ /Sales Pricing/Functions Adjustment/Show Flats Set- up/Marketing &Products Research
• Supervised special projects by providing financial and business expertise, financial information, analysis, including modeling of complex business scenarios.
• Developed planning, reporting, and analysis for financial results including financial and non-financial metrics.
• Provided financial analysis and guidance on ad hoc strategic projects in support and short and long-term strategy.
• Coordinate with other finance teams to synchronize results and reporting. Lead the planning and forecasting process; provide financial support for business analysis.
• Assist with coordination and implementation of the annual corporate budget process and interim forecasts.
• Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of data collection efforts, reporting systems.
Henderson Land Group, Hong Kong 2011 to 2014
Land Acquisition Manager
• The leader of the Land acquisition team to help land group to acquire bulks of land.
• Built-up the land acquisition report model.
• Prepared market research including absorption surveys and occupancy studies. Also prepare special reports as required including demographic analysis, economic studies, and metropolitan industry analysis.
• Founded and standardized group residential/commercial products planning process and database of land development information.
• Conducted land reserve pre-development investigation research
• Made decision to site plan approval (architectural &interior design) and development stages and schedules.
• Prepared Marketing Analysis Report (China Mainland) only to Land Group’s Chairman in China Real Estate monthly Meeting.
• Grand Lakeview (Which located in Yi Xing, Jiang Su) sold over 80% (233 units) in 3 hours in April,13,2012
• La Botanica 3rd phase sold over 720 units one day in Oct 1, 2011. Hutchison Whampoa Land Group, Shenzhen, China 2009 to 2011 Marketing Analyst
• Perform market research and trend analysis
• Be responsible for verification of automated valuation pricing, initial pricing & final pricing of acquisitions and sales pricing/days on market monitoring of dispositions
• Prepare investment committee memorandums
• Monitor and seek ways to optimize existing portfolio of properties
• Data analysis and reporting relevant to acquisitions activity
• Develop deep understanding of the market to help the field team make financially sound, operationally efficient decisions
• Develop and maintain complex and detailed financial models in Excel EDUCATION MSc. (International Construction Management) Nanyang Technological University, Singapore July 2015 BMgt. in Real Estate Management (Major)
LL.B. in Civil Commercial Law (Double Degree) July 2010 Beijing Normal University
Major GPA: 3.8
• MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• MS Project, QuickBooks
• Sketch Up, 3Ds Max
• AutoCAD, GIS, BIM
• Photoshop, VB
• Windows, Mac OS
• Conflict resolution
• Strategic planning
• Deal with difficult
• Problem solving
English, Mandarin, Cantonese
Gardening, Hiking, Piano, Running, Watching Soccer QUALIFICATION
Georgia Real Estate Salesperson License
Available upon request