MIAMI BEACH, FL. 33139
Exceptional communication, customer service and leadership skills. Eager to learn with a dedicated and cheerful attitude.
Carlos Albizu University
Bachelor’s Degree/Minor Child Psychology, 2013
Miami-Dade College Wolfson Campus
Associate in Arts, 2010
Agency Support Coordinator
• Managed the front office and completed duties like incoming calls, vendor and client visits.
• Supported HR orientation process by provided guidance to new hires on their first day.
• Supported HR culture events, providing logistical and operations assistance.
• Supported HR interview process
• Handled sensitive immigration documentation and coordinated with agency immigration attorneys to ensure time-sensitive delivery of packages.
• Assisted Office Manager in budget control and corporate card expenses submittal.
• Assisted Office Manager/HR Department in keeping low cost for monthly expenses like office supplies, parking decals and maintenance support.
• Conducted data entry, filing and organizing for Operations and HR departments.
• Provided the creative and project management departments logistical support in delivering time sensitive materials and packages for client presentations and pitches. Osceola High School
August 2015-April 2016
• Facilitated independent living education to a classroom of 15 ESE students.
• Assisted in job placement process for same classroom of students, once they graduated.
• Created and maintain positive student-to-student relations. New Beginnings Educational Complex
October 2014-June 2015
• Assisted students in meeting their deadlines with exams, papers and projects.
• Assisted students with subjects like Math, Reading, Science and Writing.
• Assisted the ESOL Resource Specialist with filing and organizing new student registration forms and ESOL documentation, including placement exams.
• Provided translation services for new parents when they arrive to our school orientation. Towne Park LTD
World Center Marriott
March 2014-December 2014
• Responsible for taking “self” and “valet” parking payments.
• Responsible for ticket count, making sure all tickets are in order and paid.
• Assisted guests in garage with self-parking.
Towne Park LTD
April 2013-March 2014
• In charge of adjustments and revenue.
• In charge of a cashier team of 10 employees.
• Responsible for new hire training and ticket tracking. Towne Park LTD
The Loews Hotel
January 2010-April 2011
• Revenue control and ticket tracking.
• Responsible for expenses and balancing transactions. Crunch Gym
October 2007-December 2010
• Assisted in member service and inventory.
• Welcomed guests and members to the facility.
• Provided support to the sales team with day-to-day pass sales and membership renewals. COMPUTER SKILLS
Word/ Power Point/ Excel/ Opera (Property Management System)/POS/Outlook LANGUAGES
Fluent in English and Spanish, some Portuguese.
Available Upon Request