Bilingual Spanish Certified Notary Public
(Fluent, Read & Write)
C-LEVEL CORPORATE EXPERIENCE
Created positive strategic partnership with top executives to achieve corporate success. Polished executive support; experience in planning, directing business and personal affairs for CEO and high level executives. Recognized for punctuality, never missed a deadline - poised in high pressure, fast paced multi-cultural business environment. Written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to develop strong client relationships quickly and promote teamwork using a supportive and collaborative approach. Provided a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff. Expertise skills include:
Executive Office Management Domestic & International Travel Planning Complex Calendar Management
Special Event Planning Executive Liaison Affairs Highly Analytical /Detail Oriented
Records Management Client Communication Expert Time Management
Healthcare/Non-Profit Industry Legal Research Acquisitions/Real Estate ACHIEVEMENTS
- Successfully conserved executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters, board meeting power point presentations including graphics and charts; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; e-filing, taking minutes, correspondence, corporate documents, government contracts, translation of documents (English
& Spanish) and research, heavy redlining, and proofreading contracts while maintaining highest degree of confidentiality.
- Reduced document generation and turn-around time by 65% by designing templates that automated high document production.
- Distinguished from others by a tenacity to become an expert in the executive support role, and creating synergistic relationship with executives to increase achievements that impact organizational growths.
- Spearheaded the successful implementation of Legal Tracker, a system used by outside counsel for invoicing thereby streamlining the accounts receivable process and demonstrated efficiency by completely re-organizing department’s supply room and file room. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
BAKER HUGHES, A GE COMPANY 03/2017 – Present
Oilfield Services Legal Assistant
- Supported the Associate General Counsel and extensive support to various departments.
- Arranged conference room for meetings, and scheduled traveling arrangements. Page 2 of 3
- Drafted time sensitive legal documents, contracts, spreadsheets, reports (i.e. expenses & quarterly reports), memos, letters, and assisted associates in pre-closing by preparing documents.
- Reviewed attorneys' comments which included edit, redline, compare & merge and assembled all legal documents for execution by all parties.
- A team player with effective project management, time management and prioritization skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Maintained and updated contracts on Act database, SharePoint database and CLM database, as well as assigning workload cases to attorneys.
NOBILIS HEALTH CORP. 07/2016 – 02/2017
Legal Executive Assistant
- Supported and assessed executives’ needs and requirements, formulated action plans to achieve them.
- Prioritized functions arranged meetings and made appointments with individuals on a priority basis and ensuring that all board meetings, deadlines presentations and other duties are carried out seamlessly.
- Planned and supervised all personal travel arrangements including: Air travel, ground transportation and accommodations.
- Acted as liaison and maintained open communication among senior executives, board members, shareholders, middle management and administrative staff.
- Demonstrated team building initiatives and overall support for maintenance of organizational culture and employee morale.
CONTRACT WORK AND VOLUNTEER WORK 08/2015 – 06/2016
Executive Assistant to the President (Advertising Industry)
Corporate Legal Assistant supported multiple attorneys
Local Design Committee/Local Disaster Relief (hard hat construction projects)
Assist the Elderly or Disabled in cleaning their home every two weeks SYSCO CORPORATION 02/2012 –07/2015
Legal Support Specialist
- High profile executive level administrative position supporting the Vice President and Deputy General Counsel and Senior Managing Partners for a multifaceted legal practice.
- Managed general administrative activities such as executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and arranged complex and detailed domestic or international travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- During his absence use initiative and judgment to see that situations requiring action are handled to minimize the effects of his absence.
- Assisted multiple attorneys with special projects, e.g., acquisitions, RFP’s, regulatory & government affairs, vendor contracts, contract revision, legal documents, conducted research, policies development and other projects as required. MULTIPLE COMPANIES / CONTRACT WORK 01/2010 –12/2011
Sr. Executive Assistant to the General Counsel and SVP (No 1 Worldwide Medical Facility in Houston, TX)
Executive Assistant to the Partner (Top 5 Ranking Litigation Firm in Houston, TX)
Real Estate Legal Administrator (A coast to coast retail store) Page 3 of 3
IGNITE RESTAURANTS GROUP 02/2005 – 12/2009
Senior Legal Assistant and Executive Assistant
- Responsible for the administrative organization of the Legal Department. This included conducting research, drafting contracts, charts, scheduling, typing and preparing invoices, requisitions, correspondence, answering phones, greeting executives and visitors, filing inventory control, and general office organization.
- Served as liaison between outside counsel, landlords, staff, and customers.
- Increased productivity and time management by implementing user-friendly tools.
- Effectively reviewed invoices for discrepancies and made necessary corrections.
- Transcribed dictation, and composed and prepared confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Served as HR liaison (i.e. communicated, processed necessary paper work in regards to new hires/transfers/terminations).
- Researched issues regarding real estate leases and various legal issues.
- Managed portfolio and data base of all leased property. Liaison with landlords and insurance broker regarding certificates of insurance, estoppel certificates, SNDA’s and mechanics liens.
- Maintained all litigation, general legal files and corporate minute books.
- Maintained database/renewals of all Intellectual Properties and files for Central Contract Depository (e-filing system).
WEINGARTEN REALTY INVESTORS, INC. 2000 - 2005 (5 years) Legal Assistant
- Assisted Sr. Vice President/Secretary /Director of Acquisitions all aspects regarding Acquisition matters (i.e. drafting letters, estoppels, memos, contracts, lease agreements, lease abstracts, proofreading documentation, drafting redlines, preparing closing binders for newly acquired commercial property from start to finish.)
- Handled and responsible to informational inquiries, redirected them to the appropriate team member for resolution and tracked responses to ensure that the individual delegated responded accordingly.
- Identified and resolved problems in a timely manner.
- Used independent judgment to prioritize and plan work activities to meet multiple deadlines; used time efficiently.
- Able to diplomatically communicate with all levels of organization. TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES
Microsoft Office Suite PDF Converter Enterprise Delta View Software SAP Concur
Workshare Professional Adobe Acrobat 11 Professional SharePoint Serengeti Visio CMS PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES
Available Upon Request