Gandhi nagar -Main Road, Ekkattuthangal,
Chennai– 600 032.
To enhance and expand my skills in Mechanical Engineering and to increase my effectiveness and efficiency for mutually beneficial and continuing relationship with the organization. Career Profile
Performance driven and extensive knowledge in Design, Quality and fabrication with spirit business delivery needs and customer satisfaction.
Madras Hydraulic Hose Pvt. Ltd, Gummidipoondi.
Production & Quality Supervisor- (from June 2018 ). Responsibilities:
• Supervisor and leading the manufacturing programme to produce flexible hoses with annular corrugation using stainless (AISI 304, 316, 316L, 321)welded tubes on special purpose machines, ranging from 1/4" ID to 8" ID.
• Ensure that the quality System conforms to ISO requirements and document process for quality control
• Preparation of documents for ISO & TS 16949 System,
• Planning, Scheduling and Conducting Suppliers Audit, Process Audit, Product Audit.
• Perform inspection support including first process, in process and final inspection
• Preparing monthly Quality cum delivery rating of Suppliers
• Process planning for manufacturing components through released manufacturing drawings.
• Production process involves single or double layers of wires, using stainless steel AISI 304 wire.Thus ensuring high and consistent quality.
• After manufacturing, product is cleaned by A20 washing soap oil and heated in oven 230C to remove waster and wet.
• Quality checking, winding, packing and export to warehouse for customer delivery.
Engineer- (from August 2015 – May 2018 ).
• Process planning for the manufacturing components through specification & drawings.
• Preparation of PPAP Documents & Machine Loading Charts
• Observe and follow all safety & environmental procedures and good Manufacturing Practices.
• Creating CNC FANUC program in Macro wire for CNC wire cut for Automobile and machinery part items.
• Executing and selection of convention and unconventional machinery fabrication, through complication on Milling,Lathe,Edm-Spark Erosion, Wire cut.
• Follow up the machinery fabrication, quality checking, and Heat treatment process, fitting and assembly.
• Quality checking through co-ordinate measuring machine (CMM),Vernier caliper,Micrometer and report generating.
• CAD/CAM –Master Cam 9.1 & Fanuc, Macro wire.
• Modeling Tool –Inventor 2010,solid works 2010, AutoCAD.
• Microsoft office 2012.
• ISO2768 /ASME Y14.5 Dimensioning and Tolerance.
• B.E (MECHANICAL) Mount Zion college of Engg.& Tech, Pudukottai. 2015 64.2%
• HSC (state board) Alagappa Matric Hr. Sec. School, Karaikudi. 2011 58%
• SSLC (metric) Sri Raghavendra Matriculation School, Karaikudi. 2009 63.8% Training
• “Cumi Murugappa Moulds and Dies”, Chennai as Industrial Visit.
• “TVS”, Pudukottai as Industrial Visit.
ENGINEERING PROJECT DETAILS:
Team Size: 4Duration: 2 Months.
Project @ : Indidvual – College Level.
Technology: Static & Thermal analysis using ANSYS-FEM simulation. EFFECT OF THERMAL BARRIER COATING -Engine Piston.
The thermal barrier coatings (TBCs) by gas tunnel-type plasma spraying exhibited ceramic-composite features consisting of a host oxide matrix ceramic with an embedded second phase material. The densities of the composite TBC were found to be higher than those sprayed with 100 wt% ZrO2 or Al2O3. In the coatings produced with powder mixtures of 50 wt%, the embedded splats are found to have a relatively uniform thickness between 1 and 10 μm and they exhibited clear and pore-free interfaces with the host material. The micro-composite coatings also exhibited thickness-dependent functionally gradient Vickers hardness values by the hardness measurements across the coating thickness. A one-dimensional series heat transfer model was developed to estimate upper and lower bounds of the transverse thermal resistance as a function of alumina– zirconia weight ratio. The model shows that the addition of higher thermally conducting Al2O3 can result in an increase in the transverse thermal resistivity of YSZ. Seminars & Presentations
Participated in Intra College for the topic “Recent Scope in Mechanical Engineering”. Sports Achievements
Captain for Kabadi Team and won 1st Prize at Zonal/ District Level Games. Personal Information
Date of birth: 13th Dec 1993.
Languages known: English, Tamil. (S-R-W)
Mother's Name: Anathi kasi.
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: single
The above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge. Given an opportunity, I would ensure my best service.
DATE : K.SIVA