Experienced customer service with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with
strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business partners.
Computer proficient Quick learner
Training and development File/records maintenance
Time management skills Multi-Task Management
Positive learning process Customer Satisfaction
Microsoft Office ISO 2000
Human Resource Manager, Price Monitor, Cashier 11/2009 to 01/2016
Walmart Rohnert Park, CA
• Stayed up to date on latest information and trends in HR to maximize knowledge.
• Promoted dynamic, positive and memorable guest experiences.
• Utilized strategic and forward-thinking business techniques to maximize turnover.
• Communicated with the Manager Team to ensure that the reports and attendance was meeting
daily and monthly forecasts.
• Collaborated with support personnel to affect satisfactory and timely solutions to diverse issues.
• Upheld quality standards by monitoring and correcting work.
• Initiated program that standardized employee training and led to increase in customer satisfaction.
• Developed and deepened relationships to form lasting and loyal partnerships.
• Supported 300+ employees and Management Staff
OTR Truck Driver 04/2005 to 10/2008
Gainey Trucking Kansas City, Kansas
• Evaluated operational records and made scheduling adjustments to maximize efficiency.
• Evaluated and reconfigured systems to support customer service and operational goals.
Pricing Analyst/ Cash Office 07/1997 to 03/2005
Price Cutter Market Springfield, Mo
• Made decisions to successfully boost the company's overall revenue by regularly scrutinizing
competitor activities and pricing.
• Conducted research into current trends within the marketplace, which helped establish pricing for
the organization's products and services.
• Completed administrative tasks such as record-keeper, writing correspondence and gathering
• Maintained confidential information, such as pay rates, bonus targets and pay grades.
• Supported department staff by performing a wide range of clerical and administrative tasks.
• Reached out to customers to verify information and follow up on issues.
• Received, recorded, and banked cash, checks, and vouchers as well as reconciled records of bank
• Gathered information and entered data into computer system.
• Worked with management to document and offset unusual expense variances in their respective
Machine Operator 07/1976 to 04/1996
Hewlett Packard Santa Rosa, CA
• Drafted a time line for all jobs.
• Monitored and adjusted production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
• Adhered to all applicable regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and environmental
• Monitored the production processes and adjusted schedules.
• Changed equipment over to new product.
• Organized, scheduled and assigned production work.
• Helped achieve company goals by supporting production workers.
• Completed preventative maintenance to enhance performance. ISO 2000
• Established maintenance plans and oversaw repair work to maintain productivity.
• Maintained clean and organized work areas.
• Actively suggested operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production times and
• Reviewed the performance of subordinates.
• Worked with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
• Troubleshooted problems with equipment, devices or products.
• Ensured the most cost-effective production methods were employed.
• Evaluated ongoing operations of EDM machines and performed troubleshooting on problems.
• Adjusted machine feed and speed if machine malfunctioned.
• Set up and operated production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices
and standard operating procedures.
• Read and interpreted standard operating procedures to complete work in an accurate and efficient
• Planned and laid out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
• Drove team performance through effective training, coaching and motivating of line employees.
Education and Training
Specialist Machinist: Fine Wire Discharge Machining
Agie LTD Wooddale, IL
Completed continuing education in Electrical Discharge Machines.
Activities and Honors
I was given Honors by Agie LTD and Hewlett Packard for my development in fine wires. Most smaller then a
Was awarded the most outstanding HR Manager in our district