Education: American InterContinental University Atlanta (Buckhead), Georgia
Bachelors of Fine Arts in Fashion Marketing and Design Dean's List September 2006
The Art Institute of Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina
Associate of Applied Science in Fashion Marketing Dean's List June 2004
Work Experience: Weaver Enterprises INC Winston Salem & Greensboro, North Carolina
Uptown Cheapskate Store Manager 2014-Present
• Responsible for buying product, driving sales, supervising employees and a management team, scheduling, hiring and training a staff of 8-12, balancing tills& other opening / closing procedures
• Familiar with popular teen and young adult brands and their pricing for a fashion exchange
Phillips Van Heusen Corp Mebane, North Carolina
Van Heusen/Izod Store Manager 2013-2014
• Execute and follow-up on all operational policies, procedures, audit issues, directives and Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program. Ensure accuracy in all paperwork.
• Involve and develop staff in accomplishing store goals.
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with staff concerns to District Sales Manager. Network, recruit, hire, train and develop store associates.
• Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction.
The Jones Group Inc Mebane, North Carolina
Jones New York/ Kasper 1st Assistant Manager 2011- 2013
• Responsible for management of sales, staff development, operations, merchandising and expenses while also providing exceptional customer service. Brings in 50-80% of business.. Maintains brand integrity in all areas of monthly visual displays and customer service.
Brooks Brothers Mebane, North Carolina
Floor Supervisor 2010-2012
• Certified trained consultant experienced in fittings for Men’s suits.
• Maintain hourly selling, credit program standards and building quality customer relationships.
E. Gluck Corporation Atlanta, Georgia
Anne Klein Vendor Representative 2003-2010
• Proactively negotiating promotional opportunities. Maintaining the store displays and visual aids
and train sales associates in sales, new products and watch fittings.
Macy’s Atlanta, Georgia
Ladies Shoes 2006-2009/ Intimate Appeal Vendor Specialist 2006-2010
• Maintain hourly selling, stars rewards credit program standards and building quality
customer relationships that result in increased sales and repeat business.
• Certified trained consultant experienced in bra fittings for all figure types. Assist in
merchanding the sales floor. Maintain outstanding customer service, sales and loyalty goals.
Career Experience: Katarzyna Szczotarska Fashion Designer Intern Assistant London, England 2006
• Select, layout materials and patterns onto fabrics to cut out
• Maintain and update reference material on Photoshop & London Fashion Week
Carolina Talent Charlotte, North Carolina
Wardrobe Stylist & Booker Assistant Intern 2004
• Assist models with their wardrobe/styling for photo shoots and prepare marketing materials
Goodwill Industries Buying Assistant Intern Charlotte, North Carolina 2003
• Provided price mark-ups and markdowns, season code and style number to print on price tickets
Dominique Lockley Williams
Permanent Address: 700 Pine Ridge Dr. • Greensboro, North Carolina 27406
Ms. Veronica Camp
Jones New York
Tanger Outlet Mall
Mebane, N.C. 27371
Relationship: Manager at Jones New York from 3 year
Mr. Michael Whitaker
Tanger Outlet Mall
Mebane, N.C. 27371
Cell #: 704-***-****
Relationship: Assistant Manager at Brooks Brothers from 4 years
Ms. Juan Watkins
E. Gluck Corporation
Relationship: Manager at E. Gluck Corporation from 10 years
Mrs. Christine Murdock
Greensboro, N.C. 27406
Relationship: Girl Scout Leader at Girl Scouts from 29 years
Ms. Faye Norford
Relationship: Manager at PVH from 3 years