CA-Final & MBA (Finance)
Mobile: +965-********; Email: email@example.com
Address: Hawally, Kuwait
To obtain a challenging and responsible position within a progressive organisation where I can utilize my knowledge, skills and experience.
• A self-motivated professional with 2.5 years of Kuwait work experience and 2 years of experience in Auditing & Assurance and 3 years of articleship training experience.
• Predominantly an Auditor with experience of various industries.
• Working knowledge of IFRS, financial practices, risk based audit methodology & GAAP.
• Working knowledge of handling the books of accounts including Purchase account and Sales accounts, Ledger posting, Inventory Management and Bank Reconciliation.
• Cleared intermediate level of Chartered Accountant and completed Master degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance Management.
• Hard working with strong analytical mind and ability to take decisions, coupled with effective communication and leadership skills.
• Result oriented, Multi-tasking and can handle work pressure efficiently. WORK EXPERIENCE
Al Dhow Engineering General Trading & Contracting Co.WLL, Kuwait Accountant (January 2018 to Present)
• Processing vendor payment, advance payment request and petty cash request which smoothens the work flow process of the company.
• Coordinating with procurement, Store and operations department to solve any issues which is coming under purview of finance department to make sure smooth functioning.
• Prepare customer statements, invoices and generate weekly recievable ageing report
• Entering all the supplier invoices and passing material receipt vouchers in the system.
• Reconciling the bank accounts and posting various entries in the General Ledger Transactions.
• Reconciliation reports for various projects against advance payments.
• Processing leave salary and final settlement of employees.
• Providing petty cash settlement reports of employees for all subsidiary companies.
• Handling the entire accounts payable and preparing monthly payroll as per the timesheets provided by HR.
• Processing payment certificate and cumulative retention amount reports for various subcontractors of projects.
Gas & Oil Fields Services Company, Kuwait
Accountant (January 2017 to January 2018)
• Prepared and processed all payment request and petty cash request of all departments.
• Reconciliation of petty cash flow and entering of petty cash vouchers.
• Providing Liquidity report on a weekly basis.
• Entered all the invoices in the system (Service Invoice, Special Project invoice, and Material Invoice)
• Prepared Journal Entries, Bank Entries and Adjustment entries for month end closing of books.
• Assisted in finalization of financial statements like Balance sheet, Profit & Loss a/c and Cash Flow Statement.
• Prepared Bank Reconciliation Statements
• Extracted vendor ageing report on a weekly basis.
• Entered knock off entries for vendor advance payment in order to extract accurate ageing. Dar Al Shifa Hospital, Kuwait
Accountant (April 2016 to January 2017)
• Prepared various management reports cost centre wise.
• Entered transactions in SAP for Payables, Receivables and General ledger
• Verified the material issuance patient wise and preparing doctors commission.
• Analysis and finalization of costing of various services and procedures.
• Ageing analysis of payables and recievables.
• Assisted the auditor in various Auditing Procedures. M/S Bhadada Garg & Associates - Udaipur
Auditing Supervisor (October 2013 to September 2015) Auditing-
• Conducted statutory Audit of various manufacturing and trading companies.
• Managing a team of articles and direct reporting to partner.
• Handled overall audit up to finalization of financial statements and was responsible for ensuring compliance with tax and other regulatory norms.
• Part of Internal audit team of public sector bank (Bank of Baroda)
• Performed risk assessment test for a hospital and suggested internal control for mitigation. Accounting-
• Handling the books of accounts including Purchase account and Sales account, ledger posting, Inventory management and Bank Reconciliation & follow-ups as well as recording daily transactions.
• Interacting with the bank officials and the other government departments for routine jobs.
• Examination & Evaluation of Debtors, Creditors, Fund Flow Statement
• Reconciliation of Customer Statement of Accounts
• Cash and Bank Transaction Control
• Assisted in closure of Accounts and Preparation of Profit & Loss Accounts and Balance Sheet after making necessary provisions on a monthly basis.
M/S Hitesh Bhadada & Associates – Udaipur
Article Assistant (July 2008 to September 2011)
• Executed an in depth detailed analysis of the collected accounting data for various client organizations.
• Scrutinized general ledger reconciliations, general vouchers and conducted numerous examinations including P&L.
• Part of statutory audit team of BRB Arts and Jewels Pvt Ltd. and various other automobile agencies.
• Conducted audits and was a part of concurrent audit team of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
• Entering various vouchers in the ERP system like Multiple cash payment, Multiple bank receipt, journal vouchers etc.
• Recommended effective controls after carefully analyzing the system of internal control of various clients.
• Assisted clients in Preparation and submission of Tax Returns ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
Pursuing CA Final and expecting to complete it in near future. IT SKILLS
Sound knowledge of MS windows & MS office
Working knowledge of Internet and it’s applications Worked on PIMS, Sage (Acc Pac), SAP, Infinity, Tally CERTIFICATIONS / ACHIEVEMENTS
Registered Member of Kuwaiti Association of Accountants & Auditors. Elected as a Vice President at Pacific College during my Graduation. PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth : 24 January 1988
Languages : English, Hindi
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Visa Status : Article 18 (Transferable) Work Visa- Kuwait Driving License : Indian Driving License
Year Degree University/Institution
2014 MBA (Finance) Sikkim Manipal University
2013 CA IPC (Intermediate) ICAI
2010 B.Com Mohanlal Sukhadia University