Alicia Chen, PMP
Email: email@example.com EAD Holder Cell: 561-***-**** Dallas, Texas
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alicia-chen-677553119/ EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP, 2017) seeks challenging and rewarding opportunity to contribute to the timely completion of key projects that bring significant value to the organization.
3 years of project management experience
Manage contracts for projects
Coordinate activities across multiple projects
Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Advanced time management and multi-tasking skills
Maintain required project documentation
Controls of cost, schedule, scope and risk
Great organizational and interpersonal
Word, Excel, Access, Outlook,Proficient in
MS Project 2016, SharePoint
• Served as assistant PM to Senior PM managing project worth $2M over a three-year period.
• Lead, coordinate, plan and deliver projects on-time, on-budget, and on-scope with high quality.
• Negotiated with stakeholders to define and document and manage basic project plans.
• Detail-oriented, with solid organizational skills, able to work under deadlines in a changing environment, and able to manage and prioritize multiple requests simultaneously.
• Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams (technical and business).
• Effective project control, change control, risk management, and testing processes. EXPERIENCE
UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX Feb 2017 – Nov 2017 Lab manager & Research technician
SANY Industry Company, Shanghai, China Mar 2011 – Jan 2012 Assistant Project Manager
SANY Industry Company, Kunshan, China Jan 2012 – Feb 2014 Project Manager
• Drafted and secured approval for project charters for three different projects involving the design and manufacture of crane/bulldozer totaling $2M.
• Developed the Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) for each project comprising more than 20 first-level, 70 second-level and 800 third-level components.
• Created and maintain program/project reports, scheduling meetings, ensuring activities and commitments are completed on time.
• Coordinates contracts review and execution.
• Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams.
• Identified key deliverables and high-level risks.
• Monitored the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules.
• Southeast University, Nanjing, China 2008 – 2011 EDUCATION
Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
Awarded “Level A Scholarship”
• Chongqing University, Chongqing, China 2004 – 2008 Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering
Awarded “Excellent Student Leader” multiple times and “Excellent Graduate of Chongqing City”